Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

My advice for 2019: Instead of looking for the faults in one another......let's think about what is "right" what is going good with one another............................

My advice for 2019: Instead of looking for the faults in one another......let's think about what is "right" what is going good with one another............................(I just borrowed this idea here from "the daily audio bible" for January 08, 2019 https://player.dailyaudiobible.com/dab/108534 --- I just totally agree with this idea of instead of looking for the faults looking for the good in each other)
   I must struggle with judging people, cause man oh man oh man have people judged me. But I've gotten better at looking for the good in people. Luke 6:37 "Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:"

   Today I have been considering madonna some. 

  You could look at madonna and maybe judge her, think you "know" her.............but do you???????????????? Is not god the only one that can see deep within a persons heart???????????? 1 Samuel 16:7 "But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart."
1 Corinthians 4:5 "Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God." ------------ god knows these "counsels of the hearts" we do not know............
  Madonna might be like paul, who "made himself" 1 Corinthians 9:22 "To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might byall means save some." I might add this is certainly something that only just apostles can do 1 Cornithians 9:22. I'm hopefully about to go to a goth um shin dig 😁which not only should 100% be AWESOME and so fun..................without preaching right..............just people seeing jesus in us. This can make a impact, without even saying a word. Fact I been told again and again and again that words are cheap. That what people are looking for is actions......................a smile, a door held open, that can be simple things. I still like blogging soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....................but blogging nor should "ministries" in general ever EVER ever ever ever ever just be words. 
you can be goth for jesus
you can be emo for jesus
you can be heavy metal for jesus
etc. etc. which is lots of fun πŸ˜€
  I would like to bring up this verse as well today, that love "hopeth all things" is it not better to hope good things for one another??????? Then to judge, then to be "gossips" potentially etc. etc.
1 Corinthians 13:7 "Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth allthings, endureth all things."
   yes charity will endure my wearing black jelly bracelets much like madonna did in the 1980's......................
I got's that "blonde ambition" πŸ‘„πŸ‘πŸ’“
Have a great week earth!

0 comments:

Post a Comment