Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Proof you should keep the 10 commandments or at least 5 or 6 of them if you are a christian.............luke 18:18-20 only lists 5 commandments......

Update 1/30/2024 All the commandments are sumed up via loving each other. 
Romans 13:8 "Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law." - that's it that sums up the entire bible I believe, love god and love each other. 
Mark 12:30-32 "And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these. And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but he:"
um I literally have no "update" so enjoy this original post from 2015.........clearly I don't believe all of this anymore - love people, love god...........that's it. That's it, and that's all one needs to know from the bible in my 2024 estimation. 
eat whatever meats to want as often as you want 
love god and people - that's it that's "the thing" 
My latest painting : ) 
Proof you should keep the 10 commandments or at least 5 or 6 of them if you are a christian.................luke 18:18-20 only lists 5 commandments......
Matthew 19:17-19 "And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments. He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself."

Mark 10:17-19 "And when he was gone forth into the way, there came one running, and kneeled to him, and asked him, Good Master, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life? And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God. Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Defraud not, Honour thy father and mother."


Luke 18:18-20 "And a certain ruler asked him, saying, Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life? And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God. Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother."

My parents always told me, sheri don't keep none the old testiment, don't keep none the law, else you will go to hell basically cause like nobody can keep the law successfully. But uh, looking through the bible for the magic verse they have used my whole life I found this....................
Romans 2 13-14 "(For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified. For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:" The law never could save, never will save, jesus is all that saves, but the law I recogn it's still good. Don't become a pride filled extra judgy pharisee right. 
 Wait I find the verse that my parents use to tell me most my life to run like crazy from all the law.............my parents though look further at the context your magic bible verse is located in............
James 2:9-11 "But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors. For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.
For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law."
  Ya it sounds scary, if you "offend in one point" you are guilty of all. It's sounds terrifying, and it is a solid logic, to not pay much heed to nothin in the old testiment cause that's law stuffs and dangerous stuffs. Like I get the logic. The logic is of course eat lots of ham, get tattoo's...................we are covered in the blood of christ. I get the logic I think : ) 
 I work hard myself not to eat pig products cause they is gross animals and I believe god wouldn't of commandment it for no reason - fact people do get PARASITES! Well badly cooked meat is a culprit...............I'd greately estimate badly cooked pigs meat would be very very bad................. HAM THINK ON IT PEOPLE IT NEVER LOOKS THAT WELL COOKED!
(Ya, I be's stickin with regular cow meat or chicken meat burgers predominantly from burger king : ) 
Hebrews 7:19 "For the law made nothing perfect, but the bringing in of a better hope did; by the which we draw nigh unto God."
  Yep the law made nothing perfect, it is the facts. Only jesus saves, he is the way the truth and the life! But the law, I don't think is something to run away from in terror from. The pig meat idea alone.................think about it people. Ok bacon is well cooked. But ham????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
And what you all want to be eating that grease for anyways??????????????
  Ain't burger grease enough?????????????????????????
I don't get this world somedays?????????????????????
I wouldn't want no parasites crawling all in my stomach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now shellfish which god also poo poo'd I don't know????????????? I don't know if that'd cause parasites???????????? Not the parasite expert, but I do know a few things, I know some meat is more dangerous, and pigs meat is a 5 fire alarm worth of danger. 
  Kosher hot dogs are super tasty to, I've decided they are AWESOME! xoxoxoox kosher hot dogs xoxoxoxoxo
Have a great week earth! 
LOVE
I'm the kosher freak of my family - it's awesome : ) 
oh but back to my point with the James 2:9-11 "But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors..........." love everyone ya that's my takeaway from that there bit of the bible. The next verse to me isn't saying run for your lives from the law " For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all." it's saying love people --------- that's how important loving people is. 
Jesus wants us to bear good fruit to love people
love our neighbor
love each other
love love love love love love
are you different from me???????
PROBABLY YOU ARE
PROBABLY YOU EAT PIGS MEAT!
AND LOTS OF AHHHHHHHHHH NOT KOSHER! IT'S OK...........IT'S OK...................It is true, the blood of christ
There is power in the blood of jesus
you can go ahead and join me eating kosher hot dogs if you wish : ) 
but nomadder
JESUS SAVES!
OK MY KOSHER HOT DOG EATING SELF IS DONE BLOGGING FOR TODAY : ) HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
FUN : ) 
It ain't what you do sometimes that matters to god............................it's your heart.............do you love people????????????????????? 
ps............back to wearing bracelets
loving people!!!!!!!!!!!! 
hard at work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(I tell you all what many weeks I just volunteer at the foodbank --------- that's something, or visiting a sick friend also something.................................don't discount yourselves......................god's noticing everything..................noticing not only what we do, but our hearts when we do that stuffs I recommend loving each other.........................
do what you can
I don't know what that is for each of you?????????
something please
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mrs. Esraelian's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose................






1 comments:

Joyfully Made Cards said...

I liked this. I have had a desire to go volunteer somewhere. Like to the elderly homes. I also want to make a difference and not think about myself as much as I do so often. I'm working on it. I love many of your posts. Good stuff. :-)

Post a Comment