Search This Blog

Friday, January 1, 2016

friday night starts the sabbath according to the jews and I think it really is DON'T HAVE FUN FRIDAY NIGHT OR SATURDAY LOOK.........Isaiah 58:13 "...................not doing thine own ways, nor finding their own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR REALS WORLD!..................

I bought dreadlocks but won't be installing them in my hair, because black people hate white people to much................
I'm instead going to just put these extensions away (maybe use 2-3 strands to make a little "bun flair") and maybe just you know look at them from time to time, whilst living my miserable life. 
stuck 
a harlot jezebel witch piece of worthless trash
because society won't let me have a hippy look
because that's cultural appropriation
so 
I have to look like a worthless trash jezebel witch
(my husband fenced in my wheatgrass - 3 pots to the right so the cats couldn't eat it : ) 
---- putting clause at the beginning of this post my husband tells me the sabbath keeping it is obsolete and it appears this is the opinion of 90% or so of christianity that one of the 10 commandments is null.............I do find this verse to be useful to not judge people that don't keep the sabbath aka 90% of christianity Colossians 2:16 "Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of thesabbath days:" So that means nobody can or should judge me if I choose to keep the sabbath, and I shouldn't judge you if you decide not to keep the sabbath which most you don't! (stating the facts here) I told my husband my love of the 10 commandments and how I view this verse concerning the 10 commandments Matthew 19:17 "And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments." My husband believes keeping the sabbath day holy is a null and void no longer valid 10 commanment.............https://www.gci.org/law/sabbath
I fear god - it's a 10 commandment!
in my mind when the bible in the new testiment says "keep gods commandments" 10 commandments sitting there real well in my brains. 
friday night starts the sabbath according to the jews and I think it really is DON'T HAVE FUN FRIDAY NIGHT OR SATURDAY LOOK.........Isaiah 58:13 "...................not doing thine own ways, nor finding their own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR REALS WORLD!
http://www.eliyah.com/sabhow2.htm
Isaiah 58:13 "If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the Lord, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words:14 Then shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it."
  I can't light shabbat candles but I've been thinking about them lately and thinking a lot about the sabbath lately a lot more then I typically do. Verse 14 I added above cause I'm greately at the moment thinking about the blessings god has for us.............if we observe the sabbath day and keep it holy........
which I was taught as a kid that means go to church
but it clearly means more then that!
you aren't even supposed to speak your own words on that day - or have fun! "........nor finding thine own pleasure"
 Many people think of the weekend as a time to go have fun --------- friday evening and saturday in my estimation cause the jews view the sabbath as friday and saturday and sunday is a fake sabbath time instigated by the catholic church from all my studies! 
 You can have fun sunday...................................sunday should be funday. 
 Friday and saturday til saturday at sundown pretty 100% so we are not including saturday night in this....................
saturday night
or
sunday
let the fun times roll : ) 
I'M 100% SERIOUS WORLD!
Nehe 13:15 (NKJV) In those days I saw [people] in Judah treading wine presses on the Sabbath, and bringing in sheaves, and loading donkeys with wine, grapes, figs, and all [kinds] [of] burdens, which they brought into Jerusalem on the Sabbath day. And I warned [them] about the day on which they were selling provisions. 16 Men of Tyre dwelt there also, who brought in fish and all kinds of goods, and sold [them] on the Sabbath to the children of Judah, and in Jerusalem. 17 Then I contended with the nobles of Judah, and said to them, "What evil thing [is] this that you do, by which you profane the Sabbath day? 18 "Did not your fathers do thus, and did not our Elohim bring all this disaster on us and on this city? Yet you bring added wrath on Israel by profaning the Sabbath."
Don't buy or sell on the sabbath day either!!!!!!!!!!!
or speak your own words
or have fun
the bible mentions raising the standard! As funny as this blog post might seem......I'm trying to help raise the standard (the bar) to where it needs to be. This ain't the exact bible verse about raising the standard I'm thinking about but it applies Jeremiah 50:2 "Declare ye among the nations, and publish, and set up a standard; publish, and conceal not: say, Babylon is taken, Bel is confounded, Merodach is broken in pieces; her idols are confounded, her images are broken in pieces." Do we like want "babylon" to all uh be all like la la la la la
NO
BABYLON IS TAKEN!!!!!!!!!! (or will be : ) like destroyed annilated pretty well..............cause I know I won't be the only one to raise the standard! 
Don't buy or sell on the sabbath day either!!!!!!!!!!!
or speak your own words
or have fun
saturday night
or sunday fun fun fun
chuckle if you wish
(Last night I noticed two hearts on the street in my backyard, now the interesting thing about this image is I DON'T THINK IT'S NATURALLY POSSIBLE for two hearts to just end up like that........that is not a natural ATV pattern. I think jesus drew it. ---- laugh at me if you want to)
HAVE A GREAT WEEK EARTH!
LOVE
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mrs. Martinez's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose...............


0 comments:

Post a Comment