Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Jesus definately came to bring us life more abundantly I have decided, because life is much more abundant when we love one another, when we even love our enemies.........................

Update 1/6/2024 husband is sick with I guess flu? (he ain't coughing so, he's ruled out covid) And I finally planted the lucky bamboo (I need all the luck I can get - I just have miserable luck always) people hate me, people attack me online often, that's all that happens to me I'm attacked "for jesus". Anyways the bamboo was like $2.50 and the nice tin red pot was only 97 cents I recall at IKEA.....................(I've never planted lucky bamboo in dirt - but I theorize the dirt will help the plant - this lucky bamboo is planted in dirt).............................
Jesus definately came to bring us life more abundantly I have decided, because life is much more abundant when we love one another, when we even love our enemies. Somedays I will put a slew of thought, into how is the life jesus came to bring for us to have "more abundantly"?
The verse I ponder much...............
John 10:10 "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."
  Cause Matthew 19:27 "Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?" The bible says we need to love our lives not unto the death!!!!!!!!!!!!
Revelation 12:11 "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death." Basically we all need to do what the disciples did in Matthew 19:27..................crucify our fleshes to their lusts and desires and loose our lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Matthew 10:39 "He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it." So that's like loosing most all your earthly possessions, and your life to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  I've ended up very much relating to peter in the bible in matthew 19:27 "............what shall we have therefore?" And somedays I think to myself, how is this life more abundantly? Would not life more abundantly be me being able to go out and dance some, and drink like 3 beers enough to like not get drunk but nice and "toasty"? There are items in this world that I greately still think would be "life more abundantly" if I could do them some. 
  But I have decided jesus has indeed came that we might have life "more abundantly" 
Cause following jesus I love people! 
I am finding I am able to love my enemies even - 
this is really good! 
 The apostolic christian church of america (I don't go there anymore - I have to mention this cause there's people that might have a seizure if I went there) but they have a song that has a lyric that says "without love, lifeless through this world I'd pass"...........I don't know where this song is located in the zions harp so this one works in a snap...............ya I'm a Tom Jones fan world why wouldn't I be?......................
Have a great week earth! 
(I'd totally go to a Tom Jones concert!)
LOVE
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mrs. Hutch's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose................



0 comments:

Post a Comment