Search This Blog

Thursday, April 9, 2015

One of the many lies the devil tells people I believe is that if they just get this new car, or this new whatever life is about to be so easy all of the sudden when the truth is: Luke 12:48 "But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more."......................

Everythings works together for my good according to the bible........though my life might seem bleak, I choose to believe the bible. Romans 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."
Did I judge my parents here????????????
or was I just having a viewpoint???????????
I think while I was typing this, and even now I think I was merely having a viewpoint. 

the lessen to be learned here
never say anything
about anybody 
cause they will get offended
if there is even the slightest hint of negativity to what you are saying

This blog post in particular is still in my mind, just me wishing my kids had their other set of grandparents..........to late now............my kids are grown now...........................they don't know my parents I don't know my parents either
I don't know them
once I knew them
not anymore 20+ years of them not being actually in my life is just to many years for me to anymore really "know" my parents, know the people that they are
so it's fine I am famililess
but all of us probably have something that's been invested to us
that could just be some money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

talent that you have - is given to you for a reason to use for god if that acting, or singing
but money is also a "talent" 
(bead curtain I made, using paper beads and real beads as well, I'm eventually going to add on much more bead strands, I only had one 20 liter bottle of paper beads made up when I made this - these days I don't like to just hang stuffs on the wall I like stuffs to be "showcased")
One of the many lies the devil tells people I believe is that if they just get this new car, or this new whatever life is about to be so easy all of the sudden when the truth is:  Luke 12:48 "But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more."
   The pastors of the apostolic christian church of america invested in me a lot over the years, and I knew "oh snap now I have to deliver the goods". And now I'm like "increasing" in another way, in a material goods sort of way..............................which also god expect much from us in that way as well to be good stewarts of our money and I think of the things we own. Never is nothing given to me, that god doesn't expect (or men.......aka.............luke 12:48 ".................and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more" THEY WILL ASK) me to do something with.
   And the more I get, or am given THE MORE THAT IS EXPECTED.
  My parents, live far away from me, they said if they lived nearby they would never watch our kids and I would be upset by that. They have some view that if they have no responsibilities or very few, that then they are "winning" and "living the good life". This morning my mom told me in a e-mail that her and my dad finally joined a senior citizen center and are about to take up ballroom dancing.
  Are they winning?????????????????????? (though they were foster parents for my brother's daughter for a few years)
   A older member of the apostolic christian church of america said to me one day "it's good to be in demand". It's good to have responsibilities!
  Is what god is expecting from you lessened in old age???????????? Ya, I think that is possible. But all those grandkids you have old people reading this if you have grandkids GOD GAVE YOU THEM! 
   I am going off on a slight tangent --------- adopting kids and/or becoming foster parents I think is AWESOME..................not to flee from "responsibilities" but embrace them. In my estimation a life that is more abundant, is one where you have people that rely on you.
  If my life was just about me, or just about me and my husband....................I don't think I'd be happy. I don't think that'd be very abundant of a life for me. I'd need to go become a missionary something. John 10:10 "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."
   Not that I'm knocking ballroom dancing, that is fun my parents pry will have a good time. (then their plans are to sell their house and move to arizona ------- this being the 2nd time they've moved to arizona to live the retired dream life) They may manage it to, to have little or no responsibilities, to go golfing and go to picknics they showed me this retirement group in arizona, that has all these activities..............................I hope my parents have jesus in their lives cause without christ I can't imagine that stuffs being that fun.
  I'm alright with having responsibilites my entire life. I want to serve!!!!!!!!!!! I want to die knowing I gave my all...............Philippians 3:7-9 "But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ. Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ, And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:"
  ps..................I don't think you have to have a full time job to have a good "work ethic" either, I believe we all can................Luke 9:23 "And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up hiscross daily, and follow me."
Have a great week earth! 
LOVE
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Lashley's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many  more needs at Donors Choose................
just e-mails and phone calls except I saw my parents maybe 2 times in 20+ years
they ended up "aquaintances" to me then family
........................
there's aquaintances nearby me right..........................more in my life
I can't explain what I'm trying to explain
maybe for some people they could just get e-mails and phone calls and then they knowwwwwwwwwww their parents and their parents aren't strangers to them 20+ years later. 
I don't know them.
I don't know them at all anymore. 
you know well I think people that are phycically in your life - people you see in real life, like once I had a penpal.............................and I did get to know them quite a bit but I never really fully knew them I don't believe, for that I believe I would of had to been physically in their life.....................to witness "do they have manners at stores" for instance
I'm trying to describe something THAT IS REAL

but I'd also like to add
it takes a lot of time, spending time with someone to get to know them
I am much more then my blog
I am much more then even what you see when you stand before me
people are complex

and also people change
I am not the same persron I once was
neither are you probably
some change for bad
some in small increments for the better

some change for the bad
and then start changing for the better!!!!!!!!!! AND VICE VERSA!

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.
how much should we all pray then
if even for the strong and the mighty and actually great "time and chance" happens to THOSE PEOPLE AS WELL!!!!!!!!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SMH.....I said just the opposite of what you wrote about watching your girls. They are awesome and I would love to be a part of their life. Love you so very much...your momma

Giving it to god said...

Mom you probably don't remember telling me that on the phone but you completely did one day! Like your wording was that you wouldn't watch them that often and I'd be upset. You might've been like out of it that day while talking to me on the phone, this conversation completely happened. I have very good hearing and my memory I ain't a old person!

Giving it to god said...

update: I chatted with my mom, and she realizes this blog wasn't about her really much more general then that. I'm trying to focus hone in on a real epidemic out there right now..............of older people just moving away from their grandkids (I have a lot of friends with kids and lot em the parents live far away and don't appear to even be making any effort to be in their grandkids lives THIS STUFFS IS REALLY GOING ON) When I was a kid my grandparents - one set of them - rv'd and stayed at my parents backyard 6 months each year for a few years anyways!!!!!!!!! (I think once they might've only stayed for a month????) Their grandkids were that important to them...........I guess I was spoiled????????

Post a Comment