Search This Blog

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Why I am a prepper Matthew 24:29-31 (though the apostolic christian church of america THEY THINK I DONE LOST MY MIND, they ain't into preppin none).......................

  Update 9/29/2023 I worked out super late tonight, my hair as you can imagine was looking terrible by the end of the day........so threw on this wig. This wig is super hot, but maybe the bonus sweat burned more calories 😂👍...............
  I adding to this update cause last night I found out that my oldest daughter who switched universities to one close by..........that she ALSO GOT MANY GRANTS (both of my kids graduated from high school with near 4.0 gpa's close to, and they both were in several ap classes and pretty sure both them got college credit while in high school, etc.). This explains why I saw on my husbands phone a list of realitors etc. that he was looking for land cause he promised me land by the age of 40. But lately I might want a yacht and a boat dock instead. There's some nice boats out there, there's some great places to boat to where I live. I've been kayaking, and dragon boated for 3 years, it's just gotted me wanting to boat EVEN MORE!!!!!!!!!
I'm still watching "Running with the Devil: The Wild World of John McAfee" on netflix - that documentary is something else. 
Why I am a prepper Matthew 24:29-31 (though the apostolic christian church of america THEY THINK I DONE LOST MY MIND, they ain't into preppin none).......................I pretty sure they don't think prepping for the last days is like holy...............your not supposed to like worry about the future they confuse being "prepared" with worrying. And I think being "prepared" isn't the same thing as worrying or having unbelief or anything like that......................

Matthew 24:29-31 "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other."
 Website I was talking about in above video.....................I just picked a website randomnly that deals with Matthew 24:29-31 hahahahha................
http://www.apostasynow.com/topics/trib/pretrib04.html
And also if your preparing you aren't worrying then cause your like prepared, if like you didn't prepare..............and you knew Matthew 24:29-31 and like believe the word of god to be true, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh like I think not prepping is like worse then cause like then your all worrying probably or you SHOULD BE IN THAT EVENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAUSE GOD'S WORD IS TRUE IT'S ALL GONNA HAPPEN LIKE ALL OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
 My next "prep"................
  At this point at least my husband no longer tells me he thinks I'm crazy! I KNOW HE WAS THINKIN I WAS CRAZY WHEN I STARTED PREPPING! He thinks none this will happen til 50 years from now.............he also doesn't believe the anti-christ will step on the scene til like 50 full 50 years from now...............................basically everything concerning the last days my husband doesn't believe will happen for 50 years. 
  Me --------------------- I see turbulent weather, 3 blood moons 3rd one might not of happened yet I don't know????????? CAOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Have a great day earth! And remember nomadder how bad it get's on this earth -------------- jesus is coming again soon! IT'S ABOUT TO BE AWESOME! 
LOVE
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Griffiths class is now fully funded 😊. There are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose..........................
Two peace sign pics tonight since how I like both these pics so much. Boggles my mind all the christian people that have attacked me over the years on my blog - THEY REALLY THINK "ATTACK CHRISTIANITY" IS A REAL THING. I don't know what the hell churches people be's attending that they LITERALLY think that attack christianity is real?????????????????????
the lord said - anniliate sheri on her blog amen psalm 89 that must be a real translation in some bibles somewhere - that's the only thing that explains how fervently people and how often they have attacked me "for Jesus" over the years on my blog.............................





0 comments:

Post a Comment