Search This Blog

Monday, August 25, 2014

I think we all have "needs", the need for other christians, or people if your not christian to "care for your state" Philippians 2:20,21 "For I have no man like minded who will naturally care for your state. For all seek their own, not the things which are Jesus Christ's"...............

  Update 9/18/2023 in attempt to breath better, I have this Artic Air, air conditioner pointed right at me, and it's full of frankincense water. Hopefully this works, if this works, I'm just going to wear probably sweaters this winter like a lot..................(I theorize this is more effective then air diffusers - I COULD BE WRONG - but I could be right.........cause it just blasts frankincense air at me, whereas diffusers are a bit slow going in my estimation - they are great..........I have many diffusers, diffusing eucalyptus, peppermint, frankincense, lavender)................
 
I think we all have "needs", the need for other christians or people if your not christian to "care for your state", paul he said at the end of this group of verses here "and he ministered to my wants"...................
Philippians 2:20-26 "For I have no man like minded, who will naturally care for your state. For all seek their own, not the things which are Jesus Christ's. But ye know the proof of him, that, as a son with the father, he hath served with me in the gospel. Him therefore I hope to send presently, so soon as I shall see how it will go with me. But I trust in the Lord that I also myself shall come shortly. Yet I supposed it necessary to send to you Epaphroditus, my brother, and companion in labour, and fellowsoldier, but your messenger, and he that ministered to my wants. For he longed after you all, and was full of heaviness, because that ye had heard that he had been sick."
  So this week I am going to write a sister or two at church, make some effort to supply some needs out there! My blog surely isn't enough, it could be a part of the puzzle I think, but I need to do more then just blog much more, though if I sit and think about it all the "good" I need to do in a week.........seems like I'm setting out to climb a mountain every week. (seems like a lot!)
  Gotta consider my own needs as well, not "over serve". Mostly my needs I think is just to not be a island!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pry signing up to volunteer at the food bank this week, even going to the foodbank and helping out and being around people helps.............I want my island to have people at it : ) everyweek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
LOVE
If you like support a teacher like I did today your supporting the future of america...........Like Donald Trumps "make america great again" slogan, well if america's going to be great again, I fully believe we all need to work together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................
https://www.donorschoose.org/
According to my Donors Choice account Ms. Sanchez's classroom is now fully funded, but there are many other classrooms at Donors Choice with many needs still.......................
imagine I have a peace sign I'm holding up in this picture I forget to do that today...................

0 comments:

Post a Comment