Search This Blog

Sunday, October 13, 2024

I'm taking a break from reading my mom's e-mails for a few days, cause she e-mails me shiz that really stresses me, cause my family has made up various "scenarios" about me and my life for years now - they I have been told actually regularly get together and talk about me have entire family meetings over their "thoughts" about what's going on in my life (they all have lived away from me for years 23+ years) ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR THE GOOD Romans 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." None of their "scenarios" about me whether true or false MATTER AT ALL..........besides most of my mom's e-mails drive me off a actual cliff in my mind.....................SHIZ WORKS OUT!!!!!!!!!!...............

I'm taking a break from reading my mom's e-mails for a few days, cause she e-mails me shiz that really stresses me, cause my family has made up various "scenarios" about me and my life for years now - they I have been told actually regularly get together and talk about me have entire family meetings over their "thoughts" about what's going on in my life (they all have lived away from me for years 23+ years) ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR THE GOOD Romans 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." None of their "scenarios" about me whether true or false MATTER AT ALL..........besides most of my mom's e-mails drive me off a actual cliff in my mind.....................SHIZ WORKS OUT!!!!!!!!!!...............

family meeting that my family
about the satan worshiping black sheep of the family
FAMILY MEETING THAT SHIZ MAN
My weight right now is 229...........am at according to science 33.8 obese.........
ya lets see a picture of my obese was chewed out for being so fat and not caring about my health 3 1/2 or so months ago at Kaiser Permanente cause they believe the bmi
they need to go get mental health help
most you do 
cause you believe this picture
is a OBESE CHICK...................
I do have diabeties type 2 currently, that is real
because diabeties runs rampant in my dad's family
so I do need to diet, excersize like never before
but mega overweight
I don't think so 
I think you all that ascribe to BMI need to go get mental health checks your sanity is not doing good especially not the sanity of the doctors of kaiser permanente maybe all the doctors in the usa???????????????????????????????????????????
 Even lazarous...................look at his end..................so much bad things did happen to him.................................but eventually he died...................
Luke 16:15-22 "And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God. The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it. And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of the law to fail.
Whosoever putteth away his wife, and marrieth another, committeth adultery: and whosoever marrieth her that is put away from her husband committeth adultery. There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day: And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores, And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores. And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;"
  My attackers are highly esteemed among men, they never wear makeup or wedding rings most of them, they are mega high in society. But look at lazarus - low in society, lowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
lowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
lowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
you can't get lower then soars all over your body and dogs licking at your soars and you outside a rich mans houses hoping to catch food he's throwing out his window. 
soon as he died "and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom"
things worked out eventually for the good
there are 2 types of people on earth
ones that predominately live for this life
and ones the predominately live for the next life
the next life is far more important then this life
does health problems stink ya..................
2 Corinthians 4:16 "For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day."
I will keep on trying to become not diabetic type 2 anymore
I will not give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But health sometimes it fails some
our souls 
our future
that's where to set ones "vision"................................


0 comments:

Post a Comment