Search This Blog

Monday, October 7, 2024

I'm going back to headcovering, I don't know for good????? I'm in a sexless marriage I have 0% motivation to look nice!!!!!!!!!!! And besides bible says "come out of her my people" well the harlot this chick in the bible she pry does have a nice hairstyle, makeup, tight fitting dress. If all I did was start wearing a headcovering again, don't that take me "out of her" quit a bit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cause what is the "harlot" babylon it's a total look. Revelation 18:4 "And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues." And some ladies acheive this "coming out of her my people" by not wearing makeup AND THAT ALSO MIGHT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!! ANY EFFORT I BELIEVE IS THE IDEA DON'T STICK AROUND 100% WHEW HOOOO THE HARLOT!!!!!!!!!!..................................


I'm going back to headcovering, I don't know for good????? I'm in a sexless marriage I have 0% motivation to look nice!!!!!!!!!!! And besides bible says "come out of her my people" well the harlot this chick in the bible she pry does have a nice hairstyle, makeup, tight fitting dress. If all I did was start wearing a headcovering again, don't that take me "out of her" quit a bit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cause what is the "harlot" babylon it's a total look. Revelation 18:4 "And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues." And some ladies acheive this "coming out of her my people" by not wearing makeup AND THAT ALSO MIGHT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!! ANY EFFORT I BELIEVE IS THE IDEA DON'T STICK AROUND 100% WHEW HOOOO THE HARLOT!!!!!!!!!!..................................
Of note tonight whilst watching headcovering debate video's....................# boredom at it's finest.................
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Head_covering_for_Christian_women#:~:text=WHEREAS%2C%20the%20wearing%20of%20a,head%20coverings%20to%20the%20task
"sheri girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl you cannot post up this post after posting up a post saying you wish everyone was in the """"""skin trade"""" so that nobody would be on some spiritual high horse"
I have many opinions about many things
"inquity" is real
and who's working it???????????
is it the harlot looking women??????????????
are not the harlot looking women looking "less then"?????????????
or are they looking greater???????????????????
I would think they are looking "less then"
and not greater
Proverbs 31:10-31 "Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies. The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil. She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life. She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands."
  I am at least a fan of makeup, or wearing a short skirt sometimes - not being so perfect.................not being..................................
Luke 18:8-14 "I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? And he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others: Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican. The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican. I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess. And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner. I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted."
but
but
but
maybe working of iniquity more then anything
is not donating money to the poor
not caring for the sick
2 Timothy 2:19 "Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity."
I think "inquity" could mean not caring for the sick and the hungry and not a look thing at all..............because...............
Matthew 25:35-37 "For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?"
  Above in Luke 18 where it says " And he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others:" that verse really stands out to me these days..................that there are people chritian people that trust in themselves that they are righteous AND DESPISED OTHERS. 
maybe they despised the poor
or the elderly the sick elderly
or the prostitutes that are thirsty for actual water I'm sayin

also
the idea of "drawing back unto perdition" is a thing people do
the hairstyles where they headed????????
where are they headed??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.

0 comments:

Post a Comment