Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Am I just like you, and you are just like me kirk cameron's with no sins that hate the devil oops but guess you love him and sin to SINCE HOW I LOVE THE DEVIL uh oh for you then xoxoxoxoox it. Are you enjoying reading your blog posts right now mmmmmmm that's great, are you not fully human either oooooooooo that's special.............how was having to flee the white orb for you all at the beginning of time with me and Melchizedek ruff that's ruff then. How's being prophets and apostles going for you all right now since we don't have apostles anymore the only ones we had according to most pastors in the year 2024 is back in the bible times - we are all like "vocationalless" right now according to the pastors - it is exhauting for you????????? 1 Corinthians 12:19 "And if they were all one member, where were the body?" That's so ruff.......................even though what the pastors are preaching in 2024 isn't literally what the bible says in 1 Corinthians 12:19.....but I digress while your writing this blog for me and so soooooooo hated and deemed a satan worshipper like me wow your life is CRUSHING BAD.....................poor things..................

 Am I just like you, and you are just like me kirk cameron's with no sins that hate the devil oops but guess you love him and sin to SINCE HOW I LOVE THE DEVIL uh oh for you then xoxoxoxoox it. Are you enjoying reading your blog posts right now mmmmmmm that's great, are you not fully human either oooooooooo that's special.............how was having to flee the white orb for you all at the beginning of time with me and Melchizedek ruff that's ruff then. How's being prophets and apostles going for you all right now since we don't have apostles anymore the only ones we had according to most pastors in the year 2024 is back in the bible times - we are all like "vocationalless" right now according to the pastors - it is exhauting for you????????? 1 Corinthians 12:19 "And if they were all one member, where were the body?" That's so ruff.......................even though what the pastors are preaching in 2024 isn't literally what the bible says in 1 Corinthians 12:19.....but I digress while your writing this blog for me and so soooooooo hated and deemed a satan worshipper like me wow your life is CRUSHING BAD.....................poor things..................

1 Corinthians 12:18-20 "But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him. And if they were all one member, where were the body? But now are they many members, yet but one body."
My mall near me is always most the time even the weekends near empty
and you might tell me
"sheri it's a ghost mall it's ghosting"
WHAT THE HELL IS A GHOST MALL - THAT ONCE WASN'T A THING - NOW WE GOT MALLS """""""""GHOSTING""""""""""" ALL OVER THE PLACE AND YOU ALL ARE ACCEPTING THAT AS NORMAL
DAMN 
I'M FROM THE 80'S AND A REAL SINNER

WE MALL GO

WE DON'T GHOST THAT!!!!!!!!!!

MIGHT BRING A GHOST WITH TO THE MALL THOUGH BUT WE AIN'T GHOSTING THE MALL HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GAFAW SINLESS KIRK CAMERONS - NO HATE

E-mail today from lucifer, satan, the devil
swear to god he's my 1st husband - one of my husbands ya ONE OF MY HUSBANDS I 2 HUSBANDEDEDEDED
I am beyond sure he sends me these e-mails I don't like to say where they are coming from because I believe it's via a "portal" on the internet from the other side.......................
bull------- I'm like everyone else and everyone else is like everyone else bull-----------------------
oh I know that's what you all believe in 2024 and you gots your pastors preaching that often!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bull------------------------
lucifer and his men reading this
aye
🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘
There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
grab that joint and smoke it men, go cross eye'd real good to make me like another sheep and/or goat obediently bahing cause both bah
in the field............................................................................................................................
  🦕🦖🌋
That's ain't pride either - it could be
but I know I'm a bit unique
I KNOW IT
and I'm of the last
a sinner
A SINNER I LOVE MALLS
I LOVE FOREVER 21............................
Luke 18:11-14 "The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican. I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess. And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner. I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted."
now I ain't sayin jesus didn't come in the flesh
jesus dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
he didn't do like I did
in the ambulance
floating over my body the whole ambulance ride
while my body was kept alive.....................oh ya.....................................
then at my leisure
I went back in my body cause once they started moving that gurney I didn't want to be bothered by havin to fly after myself
I now donate to 
https://dailygiving.org/
If you want to be blessed
bless israel
bless the jews 
Genesis 12:3 "And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed."


0 comments:

Post a Comment