Search This Blog

Sunday, February 4, 2018

My biggest struggle lately is sometimes feeling THE NEED to please men, to compare up to all the people posting stuffs on instagram etc. etc. -------- I know to it's like chasing a rainbow, you'll never get to the end of it even if you think your close................

My biggest struggle lately is sometimes feeling THE NEED to please men, to compare up to all the people posting stuffs on instagram etc. etc. -------- I know to it's like chasing a rainbow, you'll never get to the end of it even if you think your close................there's always new fashions, new this, new that.
  It's gotta be at the very least EXHAUSTING for millionaire's to "keep up" if indeed they make the effort to keep up. Unending getting nails done, getting hair done, gym trips, spa trips, derma needle sessions probably (if they wanted to stay young, those derma rollers!!!!!!!!!! I roll!!!!!!!!!!! I can't handle aging)

   Yep............I thought long and hard on my marilyn monroe look alike stuffs, thought about my motives. Think it is what the bible is meaning about Jeremiah 17:9 "The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?" You can be 100% sure that your motives are all pure, and maybe they mostly are, for myself I think they often mostly are.
  But is pride creeping in??????????
 Is this detracting from doing things that would "please god"??????????????? Not to say I'm going to quit my instagram account.............I am a marilyn monroe fan, and a marilyn monroe look alike and it is fun and there's nothing wrong with having some fun every now and then. It just needs to not become something "bigger" then it is. 
  Like even if I was getting lots of jobs as a marilyn monroe impersonator someday, it needs to not become something "bigger" then it is.
 God/Jesus needs to be 1st! Matthew 6:21 "For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also." That something so fleeting like beauty, be not my treasure, or the pride of life, or pride, like I don't know.............alllllllllllllllll the things people do out there some treasure over god. Those things never be what I treasure.
 passing away things!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 John 2:17 "And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever."

  I don't got nothing else to blog for today, that's all, that's what's on my heart today. I think I know of a way to figure out where my heart is...................where am I spending most my time.....................is it in god's word........................or am I watching wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much "entertainment tonight" and reading wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to many celebrity magazines. 
  I think there is a way, to gauge, where our hearts are. Ephesians 5:15 "See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise," I believe walking circumspectly (though I could be intrepreting ephesians 5:15 wrong though I have no idea what else this verse could mean) is talking about considering where you are spending most of your time in the day??????
What am I/you treasuring in the day????????? Cause where our treasure is "there will your heart be also"!!!!! 
Have a great week earth!
LOVE
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment