Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Friendly reminder not to judge people, cause you never know what they are going through at the moment.................

Friendly reminder not to judge people, cause you never know what they are going through at the moment.
  What I'm going through at the moment that lead to this video.................my mom told me to not wear tichels that I am white, and I replied "is my nose jewish" and then she replied "Sheri you are white" and then I replied "is my nose jewish?" and eventually she admitted that my nose is jewish.

I cannot say how many blue wig people there are walking around right now? My whole thing here is, people is going through STUFFS out there.
  And you all might think me being pressured to not wear a tichel isn't me going through much.........for me it definately was enough of me going through something or another that I've decided blue "wig happy time yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
   And I have been listening to much jamiroquai "automaton" can't get enough of this song.........in a "funk zone" in my mind anyways right now...............https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmlmOk4ubcU
1 Corinthians 4:5 "Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God."
  All blue haired or other colored haired people/kids bad plan to judge them, all tattoo'd people's or multiple piercing people's. 
  It's a severelly touchy topic for me my hair, if you try and tell me and really coax me to be white, and just be white, and never walk around looking like a christian jew (though a tichel isn't necessary except when praying cause I believe women should cover their heads when praying, though wigs definately work to). My hair in my mind is my freedom, if I'm told I can't do something with my hair, then my freedom is being messed with in my mind. 
 If I'm not allowed to be me in someway, then my freedom has greately been messed with, or nearly messed with...............it was horrible last weekend at the messianic synagogue I like to go to...............my mom had so messed with my mind, that I sitting there wearing my tichel felt 
like maybe I was dirty and less then cause I was wearing a tichel
and couldn't hardly look the girl across from me at the end when we sing and wish people a good week (that's what they do at this synagogue) couldn't hardly look her in the eye. 
cause it looks to be if I ain't white white white lots -------- I'm less then. 
That being christian jew isn't something to be open about but to keep that hidden.............or to be jewish for that matter. I'm it looks to be supposed to hide that. 
  Thank god for this blue wig though!
Thank god my hair is free!!!!!!!!!!!
thank god for lady gaga to, 
maybe my mom meant well by that all cause she's sure I'm about to get killed or live a bad life if people know I'm jewish. 
but what about just letting me be me????????????
what about freedom????????
she told me in the same phone conversation we are all americans........well aren't those supposed to be free?????????????????
This is great though this all happened, cause it's a good opportunity to remind the world to be much more loving to one another............much more compassionate. 
  Exodus 2:6 "And when she had opened it, she saw the child: and, behold, the babe wept. And she had compassion on him, and said, This is one of the Hebrews' children." - compassion is a beautiful thing I hope we all have that much more to one another. 

  

0 comments:

Post a Comment