Search This Blog

Thursday, April 24, 2014

At the end of the day it isn't how much I am loved, or how little I am loved.......................but how much do I myself love the church, and people in general that is what is important at the end of the day!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......................

Update 7/29/2023 I'm breathing normal again, and the chest/broncial tube pain went away. My main garage sale finds for this weekend...........surprise I am a "weeb"...........like I'm obsessed with the country of Japan and have been for sometime  now, and I have begun watching the anime "Demon Slayer" the future "demon slayer" of the show didn't want to kill a demon............this anime has some real heart to it 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
I'll pry watch this anime next of this shirt, 
1st I watch all of "Demon Slayer" 👍👍👍👍👍
I bought like 3-4 anime shirts at a garage sale today - the starbucks coffee cup at a garage sale today to
living my weeb dream life 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
my views are near nothing - but people have been really nice to me in my town lately
my latest attacker that tried to anniliate me view posts around the 7/29/2023 time zone on my blog them comment sections to find one or several people having attempted to utterly destroy me. 
I did bring it on myself in that  I do love lucifer
but I have no regrets
I'm myself these days
my weeb butt self.
(my latest painting)
At the end of the day it isn't how much I am loved, or how little I am loved.......................but how much do I myself love the church, and people in general that is what is important at the end of the day!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  I'm currently in the process of becoming a member of the apostolic christian church of america and the elder of the church gave me a assignment (we have a talk every month) to pinpoint my "shortcomings" and try and come up with solutions for them. 
  My biggest shortcoming ----------- I've had this problem where if someone wrongs me (I'll blow it up into this galactic thing).
  I'm good at eventually showing mercy, I've always sooner or later been real diligient about that...........Matthew 5:7 "Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy."
   The bible says..............Ephesians 4:30-32 "And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption. Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you."
 I have came up with a solution to this here shortcoming.............to immediately pray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I think someone wronged me - go pray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And to jump into the mindset to love them.....................to do good to them. (which I think I've definately have started "employing" this technique a bit)
  I think if I have a problem with someone...........if I'm going to talk to anybody about it..................I should go to the person that wronged me and them alone -------------- like skip the whole "evil speaking" scenario right. Matthew 18:15 "Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother." I have since discovered, I do appear to gain more respect that way. 
  Like for now on out...................................if I get upset with someone....................I'm going to take note of that for one.........then go pray, and then do some good - talk with them if I feel I need to (which oh boy..............................................likely a whole bunch of people going to be hearing from me at church often hahahahahahahahahh...................................................................................
way I see it, the bearing of good fruit uh athon right...............................will go along so much more smoothly if I just FORGIVE RIGHT OUT THE GATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mike one the pastors of my church often talks about the devil wanting people to not get along in the church.
  The devil surely doesn't want a church full of people LOVING EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!!!!! That is the goal though that we do love each other............John 13:35 "By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another." Which I think this is happening right now John 13:25 is!!!!!!! 
  The devil he has a short time on the earth the bible says................Revelation 12:12 "Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time." I very much believe the devil is hard at work to divide especially churches...........he's not about to be able though to stop John 13:35 from happening!!!!!!!!!!! 
 LOVE
  

3 comments:

alex said...

I have the problem also with the thing about people wronging me. However its slightly different for me. Its if people are disrespecting me over and over again when I deserve no disrespect. This happens at my job often by someone who claims he is a Christian. A Christian who constantly talks a bunch of smack behind my back while I just sit there and deal with it because I have to be the better man. Even though everything in my body tells me to take physical action I do not. One day things will be different for me. When I do pray about this I don't pray for god to change my situation but to give me the power to be passive about this because violence is not the answer in this case. Oh and by the way your painting is very nice. You should try selling some on a etsy.com shop. You may make some profit.

Giving it to god said...

If we retaliated against people that wrong us, they might not repent, or repent as fast. This guy at work I recommend, doing something nice for him, buy him a cup of coffee, and just you know keep doing what you been doing "aka the right thing" pray for him.
Some people out there it must take them a long time to repent - that's what I recogn (I have a few of them in my life, convinced we need to keep loving them, praying for them) hope your week is going good!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous the 2nd here.. :)
That is excellent advice, straight from Romans 12.

All I'd like to add for alex is to remember that not everyone who claims to be a Christian actually is one. By our fruit we are known, so if we do not confess Jesus in our words AND actions, we can't honestly make that claim. Also nobody, Christian or not, is perfect. Only Jesus led the example of a perfect and sinless life, we all fall short. So in considering Romans 12 we can learn to live peaceably with men and God while striving toward the goal of heaven.

Post a Comment