Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

The choices we all make in our lives are important (and it's not to late for any of us to get on the right path) Matthew 7:13 "Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:".............

Update 10/16/2023 the keto diet is going really well for me, and it is DEFINATELY improving my extreme asthma that I am hard at work to send into remission. In this pic as you can see I'm wearing gold and wearing a silver bracelet to to see if silver also helps with inflammation (I battle inflammation a ton..........in particular if I don't drink enough water.............but even when I drink enough water I still battle inflammation or have even after drinking plenty of water). I can't tell really if the silver is making any "improvements" what I do know is that yesterday I HAD 0 ASTHMA ATTACKS WHICH IS MONUMENTAL......................
as you can see there is still fat on my stomach, I'm the opposite of "big boned" I have the most tiny skeleton on earth, or close to for reals.
(Gospel Hymns song #262 "I am the Door" by El Nathan and James McGranahan verse 1 "Oh what shall I do to be saved? The gath'ring storm I behold, Exposed to the wrath of my God; Is there no sheltering fold, Is there no sheltering fold? chorus........."I am the door, by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, he shall be saved, I am the door. by Me if any man enter in, He shall be sav'd, he shall be sav'd") -
great song bit of sarcasm to it I like that : ) 
The choices we all make in our lives are important (and it's not to late for any of us to get on the right path) Matthew 7:13 "Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:".............
It's often hard being me, so many ideas being put in my head all the time from all kinds of directions aka "buffeted". 1 Corinthians 4:11-12 "Even unto this present hour we both hunger, and thirst, and are naked, and are buffeted, and have no certain dwelling place; And labour, working with our own hands: being reviled, we bless; being persecuted, we suffer it:"
And I for sure feel pressure to get a job, and I'm sweating it to, cause I need money to go at least to my sisters reception in july. She's getting married on a private island, her reception though is cheaper to go to, it's in new york. 
  A few people in my life have actively tried to get me to do things that I know wouldn't be in my best interest (probably meaning well).
There's a attitude going on out there "oh ya do that, that sounds like fun" (the kids call this YOLO - you only live once)
Not everything fun would be god's will for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Tole painting I'm supposed to keep doing that, and it's this weekend.................(they have long buisiness meetings every time................I dread a bit though) 
(after much prayer) god wants me in his word everyday. He clearly isn't so particular whether I work a job or no and He wants me painting! 
Other people have many more "ideas" for me, and they try to get me to do this that and other.........................
if there is a broad road wide that leads to destruction
then you can take it to the bank that our choices in life are important!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fun can be ok to, but pray first!!!!!!!!!!!!! I definately think balance is important and god knows that we all need "fun time" (people that don't have a bit of "fun time" they often end up really stressed sooner or later)
 That probably though isn't a YOLO amount of "fun time"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
 It's good to suffer everyday...........Luke 9:23 "And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his crossdaily, and follow me."
  The broad path that leads to destruction is for sure filled with "fun times"  it isn't worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's better to suffer in the flesh!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  Don't watch the tv like much of the world is ---------- (also that choice people make is important in the day as well............you watch a "amount" of tv and you are a friend of the world then.......................I don't know where the "line" is.....................where like you have now watched 3 hours of tv and now that it your a friend of the world...................I just don't even watch tv, keep that tv off.......besides news)
the broad path............sure nuff
lots of tv
lots of food pry
lots of shopping pry
fun fun fun fun 
it's a bad path the broad path it LEADS TO DESTRUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! --- sheri 2023 agree's here with sheri 2015 we should want everyday to make time for God/Jesus!!!!!!!!!
(this is my version of "Tea Time" by Patricia Scheffler - I really like this shade of purple on a light green background like this................it's a cigar box I got at a second hand store, pry'll store bobby pins in it!!!!!!!!!!!)
Have a great week earth! 
LOVE
https://www.donorschoose.org/
 
Ms. Chesser's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose..................


0 comments:

Post a Comment