Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

I need prayer, cause I don't want no more filthy communication coming out of my mouth ever again I repent of that stuffs fully Colossians 3:8 "But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth."..........

Update 9/27/2023 I did 2 tie dye t-shirts yesterday might wear one today 😁 And I discovered tie dye tik tok, there are some very amazing tie dye t-shirts being made these days. And of course I worked out to try and send my "extreme asthma" into remission...........................
In the past my tie dye shirts did not turn out to well, but this time, I soaked them in I forget what it's called there's a mixture your supposed to soak tie dye shirts in before you dye them - I did that. And I let these marinate in baggies all night. And then I'm rinsing them, sticking them in the dryer to set the dye's (per the instructions). I'm doing tie dye right this time, and have plans to tie dye a dress today 😁.................
(My latest painting, I believe this instrument is a mini chello, 
it was broken like this when I bought it at goodwill)
I need prayer cause I don't want no more filthy communication coming out of my mouth ever again!!!!!!! I repent of that stuffs fully.................Colossians 3:8 "But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth."
   My husbands family their communication has for years not been............sparkly, sparkly pristine. 1 Corinthians 15:33 "Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners." Though they themselves, their communication was I do deem corrupted, due to the buisiness which I won't name the buisiness, I will say most them either are working there right now or have worked there, and I have been to this buisiness, and I have heard the less then sparkly clean communication going on all over the place at this buisiness..........................

   So their communication I do recogn has been corrupted, because people are not born naturally speaking like drunken pirates. (maybe not as bad as drunken pirates, I'd say like a pirate a few beers later) PEOPLE ARE NOT BORN NATURALLY SPEAKING LIKE THAT! They learn to speak in that way in which is "filthy" via people they are around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  And I know Corinthians 15:33 is true ".............evil communications CORRUPT GOOD MANNERS" I really spend a lot of time around my husbands family and after awhile, I have time and time again, got to thinkin to myself "ah all this bad communication this is normal, this is """""""ok"""""""""" NO! 
 Even if the whole world was talking like drunken pirates or in this instance pirates a few beers later................Colossians 3:8 "But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth."
  Out of my mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like completely, not even in personal e-mails not ever!!!!!!!!!!! GONE! That stuffs isn't supposed to remain in my mouth ever........and I completely don't want to have no "anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, FILTHY COMMUNICATION IN MY MOUTH NO MORE AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  It's not good never, filthy communication ain't, though there is clearly places on earth where it is apparently societally accepted and the "norm" to have some really filthy communication happening.................if you were at this buisiness ok, and filthy language is all around you like that god's still watching! Matthew 12:36 "But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment." I think we all have "idle words" by idle I mean, these are words that aren't having to do with the bible, like you talking about fixing a car for instance it's better to keep those words clean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
CLEAN! TO NOT HAVE NO FILTHY COMMUNICATION COMING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH LIKE EVER! Even if you can get away with it, cause your somewhere where people are talking like drunken sailors a few drinks later..............YOU ARE INDEED GOING TO HAVE TO GIVE ACCOUNT SOMEDAY TO GOD FOR THAT "COMMUNICATION"
  I've battled with "evil communication" for sometime now, I've noticed, I'll be around my husbands family and I'll really completely get to thinking, all that evil communication is actually ok, cause in their family it is given a green light and is considered normal, ok and completely acceptible. 
  Going to remind myself and keep reminding myself, that it's not good, not the thing for me to have ever, no "evil communication" I don't want to speak no more evil communication. 
  I need prayer. That I never forget, that I never again get to thinking that a bunch of drunken few beers later conversation is normal and ok. 
  Have a great day earth, be sober, don't be pirates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
LOVE
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Hammonds classes fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with needs at Donors Choose................................
yes I'll make a "Marilyn Monroe" pout for pics sometimes ----------- I look like her it's fun............................


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Because I know your in-laws, I totally understand this blog. Your grandfather would from time to time, work in the woods. His mouth was so file that your grandma would have to get onto him. Potty mouth does not mean that they aren't good people; just off track a bit. What an awesome opportunity to witness to them by example. I wish you well.

Jayaseelan Samuel said...

Would you pray with me for my friends who are in Smith's Friends?

I need more people united in prayer to counter-attack satan's schemes

http://prayer4churches.wordpress.com/2014/09/10/pray-for-the-leaders-of-brunstad-christian-church/

Giving it to god said...

ya I'll pray more for the smith's friends, prayer surely is powerful. Bible says James 5:17 "Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months" hope your week is going good!

Post a Comment