Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 20, 2021

It's true we don't know how "successful" these vaccines will be. But my bible says to not "live in fear" and before I got the vaccine I was living in fear. God don't want us living in fear but walking in faith (now for some that means not getting the vaccine ever potentially) 2 Corinthians 5:7 "(For we walk by faith, not by sight:)"".......................

  I got my 1st covid 19 shot and I feel better cause I was so spazing out of my mind over the idea of getting covid 19 - now I feel I can focus on the important things in life "walking in the spirit" Romans 8:1 "There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit."...........

  You don't need to buy things it's a fact for the most part. Walk in the spirit instead that's the best 👍 (I feel though everyone needs every now and then fun trip to the dollar tree and/or target - just sayin)
   I am in a complete "spiritual drought" at the moment. But tonight driving to the vaccine sight, I said a prayer, and on the drive there Jesus's spirit extra was all "with me" 
   It's true we don't know how "successful" these vaccines will be. But my bible says to not "live in fear" and before I got the vaccine I was living in fear. 2 Corinthians 5:7 "(For we walk by faith, not by sight:)" We use this same kind of "faith" when we get on airplanes. We use it probably everyday when we get in our cars and drive anywhere. And sure any given day something bad could happen to us. But isn't it so much better to walk in faith........................instead of fear????????????
  Mark 4:39-40 "And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm. And he said unto them, Why are ye so fearful? how is it that ye have no faith?" I suppose you could "walk in faith" by just trusting in God to keep you safe from covid 19 without the vaccine............but for some of us............when it comes to covid 19 and vaccines. That faith walk involves getting the vaccine. 
  I did wait what 1 1/2 years or so for god to stop the covid 19 storm.................I prayed, and I prayed for it to end. He might still do it to???????? But what if the solution is the vaccines??????????? 
   God does use doctor's. Despite what the anti vaxx think most them --------- all of medicine isn't out to kill us. 
   Are drugs prescribed to people that do not need them but for the sake of making money - yes sometimes I believe.
they are in a buisiness
   It don't mean they are heartless soulless killers out to doom us all - as it looks to be some of the anti vaxxers deem doctors. 
   The government though not perfect, GOD has His hand upon I do believe all the leaders of the world. If they end up doing something He don't like HE TAKES THEM DOWN.
1 Samuel 2:6-8 "The Lord killeth, and maketh alive: he bringeth down to the grave, and bringeth up. The Lord maketh poor, and maketh rich: he bringeth low, and lifteth up. He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the Lord's, and he hath set the world upon them."
  Colossians 1:15-17 "Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist." God's in control..................lucifer, all the fallen angels they all in "god's plan"  Same for all the leaders all over the world. 
  Can some them do wrong ya
no need to live in fear God is in control
sorry this blog post isn't better.........i really am in some "spiritual drought" at the moment. 
Wishing everyone a good day. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment