Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 7, 2021

I fear I'm literally viewed as "that girl with no friends". In many ways my life isn't "more abundantly" following Jesus (John 10:10), but in the most important way it is (Jesus living in me in that way) John 14:27 "Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."........

    I fear I'm literally viewed as "that girl with no friends". In many ways my life isn't "more abundantly" following Jesus, but in the most important way it is (Jesus living in me in that way) John 14:27 "Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." John 10:10 "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."
   There's people without peace out there, very distraught, there's some severelly distraught people out there. These are people WITH LIVES.................they have many friends I'm saying that they all "hang out with" they are very verrrrrrrrrrrrrrry popular................
Matthew 16:25-26 "For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it. For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?"

  I know "these types of people" mmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmm and let me tell you all what they all are "distraught over" 
ok you tellllllllll us sheri
they are all flustered and fed up and angry about stupid stuffs mostly 
like stupiiiiiiiiiiiiid stuffs
like if I say "left a light on on accident" - they thrash out in mega anger over that
or if I like put a utensil in the wrong spot in the kitchen - ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
 They are always upset
cause they got's the peace the world gives and that peace doesn't appear to amount to much at all!
  If I could do anything I wanted right.........
If I was not my own and bought with a price.1 Corinthians 6:20 "For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's." I could then be a stripper without any feeling like "I'm betraying God right now" and I would have like soooooooooooooooooooo much money then and then of course I'd have friends cause.........................I use this in context on purpose (cause it's not all bad being poor necesarily if you like read Proverbs 14:19 and think about it -------------- ahhhhhhhhh this girl is still wanting to be a KING world she is still hung up on the idea of being a king a like girl king 😁👍)..............
Proverbs 14:19-21 "The evil bow before the good; and the wicked at the gates of the righteous.The poor is hated even of his own neighbour: but the rich hath many friends. He that despiseth his neighbour sinneth: but he that hath mercy on the poor, happy is he."
I want to be a girl king 👄
But anyways I suspect I'd be a very rich stripper if I was able to work that job without feeling like I'm betraying god. I suspect I would have tons of money I'd be rolling in it. I'd have to wear gold chains I'd have so much money and walk around dressed like a pimp!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My favorite charity to donate money to these days : ) 
They help african starving kids, american starving kids, like starving kids all over the place - it's very good!..............................
https://www.fmsc.org/
And I adding selfies, I dyed my hair
I will annoy many fellow Jews walking around in the summer with my hair showing
but
I died - literally - I was floating over my body most of the ambulance ride
of a heat stroke a few years ago
so these days it's super important I stay cool in the summer
Besides making me look like marilyn monroe. This hair color sheesh makes me look like 20 forever
- that's so much better for me. 
hair tips.......................
lightly coconut oil your roots of your hair to protect your scalp when lightening dramatically your hair (but then also before you dye your hair.........brush that coconut oil ----- just use a bit of coconut oil no need to go crazy with it............I find coconut oil protects alllllllllllllllll my hair and my scalp when dyeing it super light like above)
onion juice
oh ya
blend 1/2 a onion  (a whole onion if you want to stink a ton) WEAR PERFUME YA,
blend that with water real good
sift that into a spritz bottle (which I refrigerate mine....'I use giant spritz bottle) 
spritz that in your hair
once a day if you can handle that is best I find
it will put great vitamins in your hair keep your hair healthy
thick
lush
wonderful
for like your whole life pry
#true story






0 comments:

Post a Comment