Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

At the nazarene church me and my husband been going to they preached about some verse about Jews wanting to force people to heed the law (meanwhile I'm the only Jew at this church that I know of) Galatians 2:21 "I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain." - I like agree with Galatians 2:21 just cause I have a big honking Jewish nose........I don't want to eat bacon ok, it's fattening, it's gross, god himself said it was gross, HE SAID IT WAS GROSS...............

   At the nazarene church me and my husband been going to they preached about some verse about Jews wanting to force people to heed the law (meanwhile I'm the only Jew at this church that I know of) Galatians 2:21 "I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain." - I like agree with Galatians 2:21 just cause I have a big honking Jewish nose........I don't want to eat bacon ok, it's fattening, it's gross, god himself said it was gross, HE SAID IT WAS GROSS...............


I add the commentary I added on the you tube video of this. Uh so you can understand uh Jewish culture better, and understand my twisted sense of humor better. (by "jewish culture" I pretty well mean like pretty safe to say all Jews ------------------ I mean I guess there might be few Jews at bars often drinking it upppppppppppppppppp....................you'd have to show me footage, for me to like believe it, and I would then be like shocked, and instantly assume his or her wife or husband cheated on them left them with no money and dumped them on the streets).
   In the video above added alcohol though technically it's not "in the law" proper (though I only read about half of the real book of Jewish law gigantic book was at my college library, had to stop cause I was agreeing with the whole thing, and was afraid if I kept reading I wouldn't even like be christian anymore). But I know American Christians love their beers. FINE Drunkedness isn't really a Jewish thing to do. Deuteronomy 29:6 God had all the Jews not drinking wine or alcohol. (I think most all of us aren't like big on alcohol to this day.....like how like Paul said if you have a upset stomach then drink a beer.....funerals to....if theys very sad) Weddings to....if you know that marriage is doomed. Some marriages you need in my estimation that 1 "oh snap this marriage is doomed" glass of something alcoholic. 
   Romans 3:30-31 "Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law."
Have a great day. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment