Search This Blog

Monday, April 12, 2021

Money isn't the only thing that ='s friends (hype does as well, many a rapper knows this). Always 2 people are hyped everyday bestest believe Jesus and Lucifer. If you all don't know "the game" is going on, IT STILL GOES ON YO'S, like every single day, and either you in the game or you ain't.......................

Money isn't the only thing that ='s friends (hype does as well, many a rapper knows this). Always 2 people are hyped everyday bestest believe Jesus and Lucifer. If you all don't know "the game" is going on, IT STILL GOES ON YO'S, like every single day, and either you in the game or you ain't.......................

Get your head in the game.................
John 8:30-32 "As he spake these words, many believed on him. Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." 
   This morning I watched a tour of the "hype house" these kids aren't even rich a lot of them ain't, they just living in this "hype world"...............

 I swear to you all I know a chick living the "hype life" WHILE LIVING IN A VAN YO'S. 
 Go van chick 👍 (actually there's like 2 of them or so on you tube, like winning tons in life 👍) 
  I hope some christians are living in vans for the lord.......................
   I wish there was a Jesus hype house. But even some van Jesus hypers out there would pry be good. 
This worlds about "hype" there's 0 way around that. 
Understand 
its a △▲
hype is so important
   But this swings around to my hair..............yesterday, a guy around my age................walks to my aisle of the store tells me he likes my hair (like he left his cart, to tell me he likes my hair). PEOPLE WANT TO BE HYPED. 
they do
and
they don't want to take naps at church many of them don't
they want to be hyped
Revelation 3:16 "So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth." - They want to be HYPED pastors! I swear the wrong people are pastors a lot of the time, there should be more rapper pastors, people that truelly understand the "hype game" that is life. If you preach dry sermons, how is that going to === a on fire congregation???????????????????? - oh your actually talking about a holy ghost revival sheri - ya them 👍
  In this earth, right, I'm talking earth right................we have commercials, hyping people to buy stuffs everyday. That's how this earth is. People get hyped for a product, or a person, or a few people????????????? HYPE ALWAYS NEEDS TO HAPPEN!
  (sheri your worse then a football coach at the superbowl)
and for those who think Jesus lost the "hype game" from the jump
the souls of many um are in jeopardy
Proverbs 11:30 "The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise." Souls need to be winned to Jesus!!!!!!!! Like now!!!!!!!!! Like today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  I include some selfies, so you can be hyped so bad hahahahahhahahahahahah...........................(I don't live in a van, and I don't have a "hype mansion" so gotta use what I can my hair)...............
(always or most always do a pose showing how thin you are the world is obsessed with skinny)
And if your eating vegan or like me "veganish" let them know, they likes that. 
Everyone pretty well loves it, when people love and care about animals trust me on this one. 
ps.............some of us go to the zoo cause we love animals so much, can we not make the zoo a total "evil" and more focus on the welfare of the animals in the zoo and ways to improve the animals in the zoo's lives while they are in the zoo.
don't "duck lip" very important
but let the world know you have lips 👍 - hahahahhahahahahah
hahahahahahhaahah infinity
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah 
hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah
Psalm 102:7 "I watch, and am as a sparrow alone upon the house top."
and guess what I noticed
"what lady gaga #2"
Jesus stock in the stock market is going down right now that's very bad. 
ps.................ya I hype both Jesus and Lucifer 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
Wishing all the pilgrims, that are america, a great day : )
proceed with your "little house on the prarie outfits"
: )
hopefully some you will live the "hype Jesus up van life"

via GIPHY

0 comments:

Post a Comment