Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 27, 2021

(double video blog post) I am glad to be a christian, cause I know who I am. And it's good to know who you are 1 Peter 2:9 "But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;".............

 I am glad to be a christian, cause I know who I am. And it's good to know who you are 1 Peter 2:9 "But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;"

https://thesatanictemple.com/

(the satanic temple are not my enemies, but if your a christian reading this and not a christian goth like myself they pry are you enemies Luke 6:35 "But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.")

---- my favorite hobbies include raising money for the satanic temple πŸ˜…πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“ love it so much πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“ I should've been a girl scout for reals. I was in 4H - the arts and crafts division.....I won lots of blue ribbons at the fair each year 😁 some red ribbons to 😁

Below my rendition of "emperor's new clothes" by Panic at the Disco............................also bonus content at the end me talking more about god's perfect will in my life and people's lives. And how I don't so much want to be famous anymore cause I stink at that turns out. - sometimes people will all wave high to me - they catch me off guard everytime - I usually at least smile back...........

but in above video I speak about how even things we might think we "stink at" with God's help we could be good at being famous, or artists, or singers etc. etc. 
Have a great day!
Romans 12:2 "And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God." - God has a "perfect will " for all of us and it is good I am sure of this. For some of us it might take years to reach that "perfect will" Wait the bible says on god...........................Psalm 25:5 "Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day."
   Micah 7:7 "Therefore I will look unto the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me." - AMEN Micah 7:7


1 comments:

Giving it to god said...

Flying away tonight but it ain't on a broom.......
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZzFHSPF1A0
I repented I behave the bestest I can these days. Hands in the air πŸ™Œ

Post a Comment