Search This Blog

Sunday, September 30, 2012

I've figured out by now that to love a person it's best to stop the pointing of the finger at them...............

(this song is extremely appropriate me and jesus are a love song)
I've figured out by now that to love a person it's best to stop the pointing of the finger at them...............course though I've learned this (albeit via the very hard way) it's still something I battle and I think we all battle.Axle Rose is right...................
"I know that you can love me
When there's no one left to blame"
 I can't find the bible verse I want but I'm sure it exists (something about stopping with the pointing of the finger at people???) John 7:24 "Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment." A lot of time people judge me over how I look LIKE EVERYDAY AND I KNOW IT HAPPENS TO ALL US!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  I've decided though it's best not to judge, love instead! Luke 6:37 "Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:" For me and I think most the world as well it's very hard to love someone when you have a finger pointing at them, blaming them for something.............rather it's better to forgive each other! And love each other instead. 
   Course per the "november rain" song jesus is the type to bring it I find...................I am walking to him down the aisle.................working hard to make myself ready to be his bride............not watching the worldly tv (minus...............Duck Dynasty, Parking Wars "ponytail" xoxoxoxoxoxoxo, American Colony meet the hutterites) ok little jersey shore in the mix to I won't lie, occasionally bridezilla's.........but back to my point, to make myself ready for my bridegroom, NOT LOVING THIS WORLD OR THE THINGS IN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, no loving christ instead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
1 John 2:15 "Love not the world, neither the things that are in theworld. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him." I gotta knock off the tv though I know, I getting better at doing other stuffs then watching tv.........like working on my lathe, frisbee golf : ) 
 Have a great day earth!
In the Portland Oregon area happens to be right now in the year 2021 (sheri updating this post) 
there are homeless tents all over the place, and homeless camps. 
https://www.oregonfoodbank.org/
1 John 4:18 "There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love."


0 comments:

Post a Comment