Search This Blog

Monday, September 17, 2012

I find the 80's "The facts of life" show theme song to be true......................

My rendition of "The facts of life theme song" 
(the shortened version)
this is 2021 me on this tape.............which looks much younger then 2012 me..................
Forgive me in the year 2012 I was adorable..............
   I find the 80's tv show theme song "The facts of life" to be true.................you take the good, you take the bad, you take it all and there you have the facts of life, the facts of life" I lost outright right 3 friends recently................I think it's a bit that I'm messing up, but I think it's also at the same time a bit that I'm doing some things right to............Mark 13:13 "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved."
  If you don't watch tv like I ain't been lately
you don't listen to the worldly music like I ain't been lately
walking around with a prayer doily like I now do everyday
all this not being friends with the world
is going to equal a lot of the world not liking you anymore!
   God always provides though the bestest spot for me. I don't want to be a friend with the world!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing I could gain in the world is worth it......................Mark 8:36 "For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"
  I'd fully rather be like paul and loose absolutely everything to WIN CHRIST..............Philippians 3:8 "Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,"
  yep I done clean official picked team jesus, and I know this is the bestest choice.
I don't pick the world
I don't pick the things of the world
I PICK JESUS
Tellin (elder of the apostolic christian church of america that later told me I was horrible and insulted me to the point I was contemplating suicide in the womens bathroom at church) last night bible clean says, not to love the world or the things in the world..................1 John 2:15 "Love not the world, neither the things that are in theworld. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him." A lot of people going to not like you if you don't love the world or the things in it, and clean refuse to be friends with the world I SPEAK FROM EXPERIENCE. For those in the year 2021...........ya this elder was at my families family get togethers when I was a kid some of them................like he has known me since I was maybe in diapers?????? Long time. To "put things in perspective" ACCA is the ONLY church that feels like family to me to this day ---------- but they also are a family that doesn't want me, elder told me I could NEVER become a member of their church EVER. 
  It is what it is. I picked team jesus now I am suffering the consequences.
 Satan's team don't pick that, don't pick that team, that team is going to loose earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You'll get real popular on satan's team, you might well gain the whole world on satan's team BUT THAT'S THE LOOSING TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!
 My "works meet of repentance" for my blog post this week 
(sheri we wish you didn't come from a apostolic christian church of america family
 this isn't the like 1700's anymore)
https://www.oregonfoodbank.org/


0 comments:

Post a Comment