Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

man I love having emo hair, I love the music, I love the hair oh did I mention I love the hair : )..............

Sheri 2021 added a photo of myself same pose but nowdays : ).............
man I love having emo hair, I love the music, I love the hair oh did I mention I love the hair : )..............
Little baby me was so cute 💓💓💓💓💓💓
2021 me doesn't have the "time stamp" feature on my phone
I like how I look bestest these days
but little baby emo me was adorable 💓💓💓💓💓💓
   That's me like uh pointing to the right as opposed to the devil left n'stuff so.
   I'm workin hard to not walk in the flesh it's a massive battle for me I won't lie. Note to the apostolic christian church of america.............I've toned down my eyeshadow, oh that ain't how I usually like to have it NAW!
   My hair was jet black for awhile, real emo...........eeeeeeeeeemmmmmmmmmooooooooooo..........but uh I got tired of people looking at me like I was the gatekeeper of hell -------- though it was delightful for awhile I won't lie : )
   So like at church this verse stood out to me this sunday................
John 20:18-19: "Verily, verily, I say unto thee, When thou wast young, thou girdest thyself, and walkedst whither thou wouldest: but when thou shalt be old, thou shalt stretch forth thy hands, and another shall gird thee, and carry thee whither thou wouldest not. This spake he, signifying by what death he should glorify God. And when he had spoken this, he saith unto him, Follow me."
Just how it was for me once I COMPLETELY did my own thing................and now I'm being lead by jesus where "whither thou wouldest not"
   Cause really really I love walking the the flesh...........................walking in the spirit making a effort in the day like I'm doing that is soooooooooooooooooooooooo "whither thou wouldest not" for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   I still get to listen to emo music though so : ) uh have a great week earth : )
Luke 6:27 "But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,"............................


0 comments:

Post a Comment