Search This Blog

Friday, April 27, 2012

1 John 2:16 "for all that is in the world, the lusts of the flesh,..................IS OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"........................

 At the end of this commerical he says "stay thirsty my friends" the latest of this beer commerical really really hit me that he was saying stay thirsty to like you know sins, the lusts of the flesh, to me it's like he's saying "stay thirsty my friends" to all that (not to mention the xx on that beer bottle is 66, x's often do = 6, especially considering the rest of the art around that beer bottle very satanic) Told mike, john, and ron, some my pastor friends (sheri 2021 interjecting, ya they hate me bad, yep elder of that church said I was basically abominable filth and chewed me out to the point I was suicidal on the floor of the churches bathroom) I like pry drive up the wall bats out of the minds weekly..................this commercial makes me un-thirsty for um the things this world is like into.......................1 John 2:16 "For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and thepride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world." This verse super ultra stood out to me today............anybody with eyeballs in their heads can I do believe clearly see this verse is saying "the lust of the flesh" ----------- is NOT of the father, BUT IS OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DON'T STAY THIRSTY FOR THE LUSTS OF THE FLESH NO NO NO STAY THIRSTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO THIRST FOR THAT STUFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Besides you don't have to sin a lot and walk in the flesh a lot to be "the most interesting man in the world" or woman...........................I think I'm pretty fascinating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean I am a character : )
Luke 6:27 "But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,"............................
being popular it ain't worth it
Luke 9:25 "For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away?" Sheri 2021 that is a senior citizen, off to take a epsom salt bath. Have a great day. 
(2021 senior citizen me selfie........................off to take a senior citizen bath :) 
really I'm crusty old
ollllllllllllllllllllllld
the joints is creaky
epsom salt πŸ‘




0 comments:

Post a Comment