Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

I want to urge people not to be fearful to have a ministry, that god is plenty able to keep one humble......................

Update 3/8/2024 Myself people don't want to really follow jesus THEY LIKE HAVING FRIENDS...........(including yourself sometimes that's why time and time again you've caved and started wearing jewelry CAUSE YOU WANT TO BE LIKED) to bad for you myself your living "life more abudantly" John 10:10 "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." Friends ='s your headed to hell
no friends ==== success your following jesus probably headed to the pearly gates pry
Mark 13:13 "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved."
(one of my latest paintings, yes that is a actual street reflector thingy - 
I bought it at a local craft store..........in a hippy town)
I want to urge people not to be fearful to have a ministry, that god is plenty able to keep one humble. I suspect there are a great many people that stay quiet out of fear that they might get prideful. Though I am fully aware, that many if not the bulk of "ministries" are in the form of letters or e-mails to people and/or churches, paul he wrote a great deal of letters in the bible (he also received a great deal of letters). I do not hear of many people even getting such "type" of letters in the mail, but I hope they are happening out there. ((((I myself both write and e-mail them to people))
  For surely we should be speaking to one another in many bible verses 2 Peter 3:10-11 "But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,"
  But anyways, back to my idea that god is able to keep us humble 2 Corinthians 12:7 "And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffetme, lest I should be exalted above measure."
  God isn't in the buisiness of setting us up to fail, god's in the buisiness of setting us up to succeed!!!!!!!
 Though pride is something to think about I believe, both general pride and what the bible calls "the pride of life". Recently reading the bible I came across a verse that really grabbed my attention............
2 Samuel 17:23 "And when Ahithophel saw that his counsel was not followed, he saddled his ass, and arose, and gat him home to his house, to his city, and put his household in order, and hanged himself, and died, and was buried in the sepulchre of his father."
  Ahithophel, for sometime was a leader right and he was used to people doing what he said............whether he had pride or not I can't say. What I can say, is it's good to be prepared for the idea of people NOT listening to you. 
  For sure, I mean ok like if I'm like the lowest of the low right. If I'm like the grime of society right. If I be for sure the bottom of the barrel or close to..................
God can use me! 
God can use all of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 Peter 5:5-7 "Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble. Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you."
  I love this song........I ain't sure it fits this post, but it fits my thoughts today. I want heavens light to shine down on me : )
Have a great week!
LOVE 
  https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Dippel's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose..................
sheri 3/8/2024 pictured below, coffee caffeinated coffee is skinning me out like never before...................(but if you go on a "coffee diet" I eat foods to - know restaurants won't tell you if diet cola's are decaffeinated less you ask them and many of them only have caffeinated diet cola's from my experience.................you really got to keep track of all your caffeine on the coffee diet ----------- I drink 2 caffeinated coffee's a day.............one decaffeinated coffee also a day WHICH IS PART OF MY COFFEE DIET OH YA...............and that's all the caffeine I injest in a day) I make sure to only drink decaffeinated diet colas. No "zip fizz" either no energy drinks, chocolate I believe has caffeine, only little chocolate not tons.





0 comments:

Post a Comment