Search This Blog

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Video blog post, Love is louder.......................

Update 7/16/2023 my main garage sale find for this week is this adorable marilyn monroe purse - in new condition costed me only $2.50.................
My super model sister tells me she has 0 friends, even though not long ago she told me she hanged out with some of her friends, and I've seen her on the top highlight bar of her instagram post up pics of her hanging out with friends. 
She says I'm selfish and only care about myself so clearly she doesn't want to be friends with me. 
so can you please be friends with my friendless super model sister...................
please do write her and be her friend at...............
Aimee Jaxheimer (Ruby)
17 Adams Street 
Sea Cliff, NY 11579
ps.............she could use money to, she isn't like me living in a normal "middle america" home, she is renting a very expensive house.........just sayin. 
This is me caring though she claims I do not care, but I did write her and my family for years and years and years via e-mail mostly, only my mom usually wrote back in e-mails. 
please take pity upon my friendless super model sister
who last I saw had over 5,000 instagram followers
who often comment nice things on her posts
my posts when I had instagram and facebook GRAVEYARD SCENES NOBODY COMMENTING AT ALL, LIKE HOW IT IS ON MY BLOG BASICALLY 
AND I KNOW WHY
I LOVE SATAN 
AND THIS IS A CHRISTIAN COUNTRY
(only my aunt charlotte and my maybe sister Amber baker????? Have gotten dna tests just them generic ones on the internets................""Since most females don't have Y-chromosomes, they can't take Y-DNA tests (though their brother, father, paternal uncle, or paternal grandfather could). Y-chromosome testing uncovers a person's Y-chromosome haplogroup, the ancient group of people from whom one's patrilineage descends."""" https://support.ancestry.com/s/article/Y-DNA-mtDNA-and-Autosomal-DNA-Tests?language=en_US#:~:text=Since%20most%20females%20don't,from%20whom%20one's%20patrilineage%20descends. I have told my family many times this fact and I saw ambers 1st dna test she took 2 of these generic style dna tests to try and figure out if she is related to the ruby family..............they don't understand. And they think I am full of bs according to my mom and my mom says I need to "shut up, I'm tired of your bs" which my super model sister who is a b-rated model barely counts as a super model and by now she's pry just a model says that I'm overreacting that mom wasn't being really mean to me. ANYWAYS THEY THINK THEY ARE BRITTISH PEOPLE. Meanwhile I believe my grandpa who told me in 8th grade I'm related to jack ruby (but he must've gotten wrong what jack ruby is to me cause noway he could be my great uncle it do not appear to be) and marilyn monroe -------- WHICH WOULD MAKE ME PART LATINA - YEP. I LIKES IT 😁👍👍👍👍👍👍
The video I watched on you tube recently that I found inspiring (love is louder, but even if it weren't louder it's better love is to have that for everyone!!!!!!!!!!)..............
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT466f5epNY&list=UU9TreTE-iXwfwQl72DzDurA
James chapter 3:10 "Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things out not so to be." 
 ------- church went well today, I liked that ron one the pastors said that he wished more then one person would repent a year (he means at the portland church) I like that : ) 
(what I painted today I really enjoy painting hydrangea's........on the top of the breadbox I decopauged - orgami paper of all things I've found to be really good for decopauge cause it's a thin paper)
LOVE 
Luke 6:35 "But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.".............................


0 comments:

Post a Comment