Search This Blog

Thursday, January 29, 2015

I love the apostolic christian church of america - they are like me people with flaws (when you like don't give up on each other, and when you don't give up on following jesus in general I think this makes for love to happen) 1 John 3:14 "We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death."

The latest scarf I knitted : )..................sometimes your not wanted is what sheri 2023 believes. I e-mailed my family years and most of them didn't e-mail back hardly.........(maybe 1-2 times a year I'd hear from my brother and sisters)......it's ok that I'm not wanted by everyone, not my family, not many people's MANY PEOPLE'S DO NOT WANT ME AND THAT'S OK. Jesus didn't try and make the pharisee's love him did he - no he didn't. You will find "your people" just wait...................
1 Peter 5:6 "Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:"
I love the apostolic christian church of america - they are like me people with flaws (when you like don't give up on each other, and when you don't give up on following jesus in general I think this makes for love to happen) 1 John 3:14 "We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death."
  Paul wished for more though then us just loving each other 1 Thessalonians 3:12 "And the Lord make you to increase and abound in love one toward another, and toward all men, even as we do toward you:" Recently I prayed for someone that if the world heard that I prayed for this person, people would be shocked (but I was once where he was, I know how hard it is to "get out" of that particular sin...............you read bible verses that say Matthew 10:22 "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved." And you get to thinking "well I don't want to be hated by all men for jesus's name sake that'd be aweful")
But the love of the body of christ - IS WORTH IT! 
 The worlds love there is no guarantee with that --------- if you were like friends of the world..........one day you could have a bad hair day and all the sudden people might not like you anymore. Just for example ok, lately I've heard all kinds of talk about a certain picture of justin beeber...............because he doesn't have enough abs etc. (which is ridiculous to me, justin beeber is young still he has plenty of time to go to the gym - and as guys age they often just get a bit more muscle tone to them). This is how this world is all to often, if you do not look like angelina jolie................forget it!
   I've been pondering a verse much lately John 13:35 "By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another." At the apostolic christian church of america it appears that the general thought is on this verse, is that there will be a few churches here and there eventually that will love each other a lot (and everyone will know they are jesus's disciples) But what if this verse goes even father then that???????????? What if we will also love other christians of other churches????????????????? My current like life experience tells me - that we will : ) I'm apparently futuristic all kinds ahead of my time : ) 
  It's pry good to have a special fondness for your church..............it's good to love. "if love is a ocean we're all sinking" AMEN!
 Weigands elder of my church and his family......(SOON YOU WILL BE VERBALLY ASSUALTED BY MR. WEIGAND SHERI 2015 on the church floor crying while John stands over you saying in a "not very loving or nice tone of voice at all" that your the worst human ever.........but you ask why and he has no reply AGAIN AND AGAIN AGAIN, he just keeps saying "your the worst human ever" - THAT WILL STINK FOR YOU AND CHANGE EVERYTHING YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS HERE BLOG POST - THIS IDEA THAT THE "APOSTOLIC CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF AMERICA LOVES YOU" - NOPE THEY DON'T BUT THAT'S OK).....they feel like family to me (I'll be back john : ) hahahahhahahahahahaha invited myself over afterall : ) 
  I hugged jane at the end of our hanging out with each other ---------- she was glad I huged her. I didn't even ask if I could hug her, sometimes I'll try and be all polite and ask a person if I can hug them, I just bear hugged Jane : ) 
  Just got off the phone to my husband we are visiting nada "lord willing" friday, and then after visiting with nada we going to my friend jessica's house and having pizza -------- for a person that ain't currently working I am buisy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Matthew 6:33 "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."
Fact: You are loved! 
And for those of you going through a bad time right now, for I know the time that we live in (A PERILOUS TIME 2 Timothy 3:1-3) Believe and know that god wishes good things for all of us.........He loves us...............We are of much value to god all of us.............Matthew 10:31
"Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows"
 My latest painting, based off of a piece done by "Shirley Koenig" from a tole painting book called "Country's Edge"................my rooster is a bit different, white feathers instead of red, etc........................frizzle rooster not even sure if I got the frizzle rooster look right???????......................
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Bajo's classroom fundraiser is now fully funded 😁But there are many more classrooms with many needs at Donors Choose...............




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sending my love. I love a blog that instructs as well as lifts me up. Thank you

Post a Comment