Search This Blog

Friday, September 23, 2011

brunstad christian church this is how to bear good fruit...............

(changed the pic, look younger in this one, cause I'm 25 of course : ) no wait I take that back I'm 22 : ) I don't drink beer or do drugs and it's paid off I ain't aged none : )
Matthew 7:16 "Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?" I'm the grape alright...................you can't gather up a grape with "thorns, or figs of thistles" no you gather up the grape with love! Not replying to my e-mails, or allowing me to attend your church is not gathering up a grape. Not just my grape, anybody that calls your churches phone thing 503-391-2807 they will be told to go to the password protected site to find the service times and so they will only be allowed to attend you church if you deem them saintly enough or whatever. NEWSFLASH jesus came for the lost, the undesirables.
   Who are you to say my grape is not worth gathering???????? And is your "thorns, or figs of thistles" approach with me good fruit - NO. I just want a apple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just a stinkin apple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
   please thank you drive through 
   Gathering up, gathering up the fruit, to me that entails having a church that is accessable to everyone..........being about the undesirables. That's what I love about living hope they are determined to never become a country club ------------- my aunt's church is solid to hey I'm able to go to their church every sunday and man this last sunday in particular I kid you all no I was feeling the love. That's how you gather up a grape! With love, with good fruit. 
  I tree though could change, and start bearing good fruit, and that can for reals happen. The tree the church in question would have to want to change, but it could. I'd rather they gather me then scatter me the smith's friends. I am a multi church person..........I'd rather be helped then not helped smith's friends. I hope to god one them is listening to me, I'm trying to say hey ------- peace flag hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
   I know, I know I know where I sit in the body of christ ok, ok, I guarantee you, jesus wants me saved, I want to be saved! I am a grape!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A sheep bahing grape : ) 
  Jesus wanted fruit to from a tree that didn't want to give no fruit............Matthew 21:19 "And when he saw a fig tree in the way, he came to it, and found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, Let no fruit grow on thee henceforward for ever. And presently the fig tree withered away." If ya don't gather up the grapes you eventually wither away!!!!!!!!!!!! Not to mention jesus wants his body to bear much fruit, be in the gathering buisiness (I myself stink at gathering and I know most us do, but I know jesus wants us to be gathers, bestest we can be ------- welcome people to your churches WELCOME them, welcome the undesirables welcome be a gatherer ------- there ain't a grape god wouldn't want saved!!!!!!!!!!!! Isaiah 45:22 "Look unto me, and be ye savedall the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.")
  I will defend my little grape, I am a tiny grape, still a grape. 
   

0 comments:

Post a Comment