Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Song of Solomon 8:6-7 LOVE IS STRONG AS DEATH...............many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it.................................

(adding a marilyn monroe look alike esque picture of myself for the people that might get a kick out of that ----------- I'm so done with myself though. Ya I enjoy this fluffy valley girl stuffs ok............stupidness. love is what matters)
LOVE IS STRONG AS DEATH...............many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it.................................
Song of Solomon 8:6-7 "Set me as a seal upon thine heart, as a seal upon thine arm: for love is strong as death; jealousy is cruel as the grave: the coals thereof are coals of fire, which hath a most vehement flame. Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it: if a man would give all the substance of his house for love, it would utterly be contemned."
   There is 1 person in my life I love so much.....................
If my house was utterly "contemned" for this love..................I'D RATHER HAVE THIS LOVE THEN A HOUSE!
  Houses are nice, it is sure enough good to have shelter my life would be a empty useless void without love!
1 Corinthians 13:1 "Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.".................amen 1 corinthians 13:1
  Nomadder how bad things get in my life or your lives. REMEMBER WHAT IS REALLY IMPORTANT
LOVE 
 Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm I don't have anything else to blog today ummmmmmmmmm. Ya I've gotten maybe "sidetracked" ----------- I have "whoa's me" skillz. Somedays a "whoa's me list" has spun through my head...............
whoa's me my fingernails aren't perfect
whoa's me I don't have fantastic designer clothes all throughout my closet
whoa's me I still need to loose another 20 lbs (ya I'm 20 lbs away from perfection, sure of this, maybe only 10 lbs since how I just always replace the fat with muscle)
whoa's me I don't have a beach house - valley girl 
    that whoa's me list is a bunch of stupid at best
bible says
with food and raiment be ye's content 
1 Timothy 6:8 "And having food and raiment let us be therewith content."
  I'm about to totally hit that there whoa's me checklist and check that stuffs off.................but love, love, love, is everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My idiot list, is just that a idiot list!!!!!!!!!!!!
  I think I've felt some sort of hmmmmmm uncontentedness with my life how it is............you can be "content" with food and raiment and still want to move yourself forward in life. 
   Forward - spiritually
loving more people
  Forward - physically
   Should always be "room for improvement" for everyone......and that isn't a bad thing.
  I'd be hmmm I'd be well I'd pry be like poop on the ground without love..........I don't even imagine I'd have use to myownself without love. 
   

0 comments:

Post a Comment