Search This Blog

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Marilyn Monroe is right "give a girl the right shoes and she will conquer the world" -- for me the "right shoes" is the bible......................

Marilyn Monroe is right "give a girl the right shoes and she will conquer the world" -- for me the "right shoes" is the bible.
  I've been a volunteer at my work for a year now, I have grown a bit weary of it, only getting paid every 2 weeks $100 (I put in quite a bit of volunteer "free" time in every week). THANKING GOD I HAVE A JOB THOUGH! (there are a few people in my life who have not jobs, and their lives appear greately dimished to me)
God's recipe for success (aka "give a girl the right shoes and she will conquer the world")......................
Galatians 6:9 "And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not."

  So I've decided with myself I am determined not the "faint" in the past I do believe I have been quite the fainter (((((((((I never reaped before like nothing that I know of?????????????)))))))))
   Why throw away a winning lottery ticket????????? It's the word of god, it can be trusted Galatians 6:9 "And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not." What will I reap?????????????????????? 
  Don't know???????????????????????????? 
But I do know I gonna ride the high places of the earth cause I keeping the sabbath, as if I were a professional wrestler. Isaiah 58:14 "Then shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it."
     And if I do not reap "money"..........well most of us all ain't just about reaping money now are we??????????????????????? I'd say it's safe to say pretty well anybody reading this is after more then just the gringo!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Though ----------- new and improved ----------- ya I'm going with new and improved : ) Marilyn monroe look alike me, finds money useful. All the nice classy 50's outfits I'm about to buy.................I need money for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  So money can be very useful.......tithing great to have money to tithe so to up all the ways in which god can bless you...........................having money to give to the poor as well, so that god can bless you much. 
#blessedlife
Think of all the ways god can bless you, you are supposed to be zealous for this Titus 2:14 "Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works." Think about it people, why would I or any of you, be a "peculiar people, zealous of good works" less you knew god is about to bless you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God is about to bless me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This verse alone should work up some zeal IN EVERYONE....................
Malachi 3:10 "Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it."
 There isn't even going to be room to store all the blessings of which god is going to bless some of us (cough liking tithers.................I MAKE A POINT TO TITHE EVERY PAYCHECK)
LET THOSE SWEET BLESSINGS FROM HEAVEN RAIN GOD!
YA!
 PS...........keeping texas in my prayers that the flood recovery will go smooth!

0 comments:

Post a Comment