Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

My family is calling me nuts a lot, they are 100% I'm completely crazy BUT WHAT IF I'M TELLING THE TRUTH WORLD (and I believe I really am).....................

My family is calling me nuts a lot, they are 100% I'm completely crazy BUT WHAT IF I'M TELLING THE TRUTH WORLD (and I believe I really am).
  It's not good for me my family calling me nuts all the time like this. And I told them today in a e-mail, that they don't even appear to know for sure what race they are. Nobodies mental health is going to be doing well in a family that doesn't even know what race they are!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been told to take a dna test to find out what race I am, and my mom told my brother he might be jewish and he should take a dna test. This is a pretty large family, they should know what race they are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  This is the melting pot america is, but I was sure I had my dna profile all figured out..............irish, native american, and jewish (with a bit of swedish sprinkled in).
  I knew talking on my blog I might be called crazy but I couldn't handle not talking about who I believe is my real husband on my blog. I want to be me, the real me. All of the real me. Is what I'm saying really that far fetched???????????????
   There is a "queen of heaven" there are several bible verses about her (aka the person I believe I am). Jeremiah 7:18 "The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger."
  Something that seems "new" is about to happen on this earth. Something that is so out of the ordinary that people are going to literally say to themselves "this is new". And it ain't new..............Ecclesiastes 3:14-16 "I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him. That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past."
  That add's up people, finding out oh the prince of darkness has a wife, that would seem "new" wouldn't it??????? Wouldn't that seem fresh to you all?????????
   I think that would!
  Now a fallen angel I guess could've implanted memories in my head somehow?????????? I don't know how you implant a lifetime of memories in a person like that????????????? I do not know if the amount and level of memories that I have had could be "implanted in my brains"???????? Maybe if aliens abducted me and did a real good job.......................

What if I'm telling the truth though? I believe I am. I could be something "special" on this earth. I could've been abducted by aliens - sure. But I could be actually something special on the earth. I believe I'm telling the truth. 
  The bible says, speak the truth to one another. Ephesians 4:25 "Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another." I believe we all are very much so "members one of another" --------- god wants all of us saved! 
   The truth is good to hold onto! Hold onto the truth in your speech to the very best of your ability is my advice..........and in your heart! 
  You will hear "lies" in these last days, for the bible says that in the last days many false prophets shall arise. If you happen to hear a lie..............don't hold onto that. Read you bible!!!!! 
  The bible is the truth! 
2 Timothy 2:14-16 "Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers. Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness."
  That's how you show yourself "approved unto god" people, read the bible, study, study, study!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  And try not to be about "profane and vain babblings" -------------- """""""""for they will increase unto more ungodliness""""""""""" 
  The bible!!!!!!!!!!!
   I guess I asked for my family to call my crazy finally talking on my blog. I think I felt like "well things are bad anyways". I told them they could end up feeling really bad soon, cause I could be telling them the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  I believe lucifer is going to get in a fight that he hasn't gotten into yet. 
Revelation 12:7-9 "And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."
  I really believe at this moment in time lucifer is up in heaven, accusing the brethen. There is a bible verse about that................Revelation 12:10 "And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night."
  How could lucifer accuse the brethren before god "day and night" if he was clean cast down to this earth what right after jesus's death most of the body of christ appears to believe.........but that's ok that you all believe that, you are not the "queen of heaven" so you do not even have the opportunity to know some of the bible as well as I do. 
   And the bible says, in the last days this earth will be as in the days of noah...........well in the days of noah there were fallen angels on this earth, that came down and married women and had giant babies.Genesis 6:2-4 "That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown."
   Now you all could label me crazier then a coo coo puff like my family has. But I believe there is a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge difference between "having memories" like I have............and being nuts. I had real memories, memories of melchesedek telling me lucifer was talking with god and that I should go make sure hubbies doing ok. And I went and hid behind I bush I remember that, I remember everything that was said (well I remember and then I black it out again cause I can't handle that memory). 
  I remember flying, up in this huge ring of angels and lucifer standing in the middle of this ring on the ground, telling us "the plans"
  I remember adam and eve. I remember I was the one that often told adam when god had made a new animal for adam to name, and then I went and got adam. 
  What if these memories are real?
(I could not be nuts world)
And if they aren't real..........then I believe I have been fantastically "demonically" attacked, and I believe I'm basically completely sane either way. My family has been mega quick to label me nuts 100% it's not nice of them. It's not nice, to have to open e-mails from my family and every time nearly they are going on about how crazy I am. 
  And I guess I need to fake being 100% white now, and I ain't sure if I can???????????? You are what you are sometimes in life. 
  And I'm 100% taking back the word "crazy" cause crazy people can get counseling, they can go on medication, they can get help. None of you should do what my family is doing aka calling someone "nuts" all the time.........that's not nice. Rather love each other. Pray for each other! 

Matthew 22:36-40 

36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
38 This is the first and great commandment.
39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
  I don't think I sound like a "nut" right now I really don't. 
 Somedays I just want to fly away...................
Have a great week earth!
LOVE


0 comments:

Post a Comment