Search This Blog

Monday, March 12, 2018

Following jesus (though I stink at it, saved by grace) it works out. I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I was mega popular (I'm going to have to figure that out though)...................

Following jesus (though I stink at it, saved by grace) it works out. I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I was mega popular (I'm going to have to figure that out though).
  I have been for MONTHS, shocked that I am not more popular on instagram in particular, not only can I impersonate marilyn monroe real well, I can SING LIKE HER, and talk like her. My grandma on my mom's side of the family was 3rd in the world one year for yodeling, I have the extreme vocal range that marilyn monroe had! I could be of that "dubious vocation a person could be called to ------------ you know the really earth scirgey one"
  Mark 13:13 "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved." Bible don't appear to be saying that many of us are going to be liked.............though I do believe some in the body of christ are liked a lot cause in the bible there were people liked seemed to be pretty much, joseph, abraham, moses, david - I deem them all significantly liked by the world at large. (jesus was liked for awhile anyways, he was pretty liked - the lord wasn't a "earth scirge")
   Certain "shock factor" in my mind, literally looking like marilyn monroe, and talking like marilyn monroe, etc. --- nobody hardly going to acknowledge that?????????? You'd think that'd be it, nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww now I will be very popular! --------------------- nope 😂
   I'm having to "old school" things these days, and literally open my bible (went most my life, being given fancy messages from god/holy spirit, didn't have to read my bible often). Could be though that my life, the speed of life on this earth is soooooooooooooooo fast, that I'm having a real hard time lately listening to that "still small voice" 1 Kings 19:12 "And after the earthquake a fire; but the Lord was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice."
  My kids are having early release days and seems more days off to me these days, and then they so involved in their schools which is great, but there is always stuffs going on at my house, it never ends. (and I've been greately worried about my knee/knee's lately..............my left knee sometimes locks up some - not full mobility in my left knee anymore all the time...................but lately it's my right knee that is in agony)
  But anyways, fellow christians, if you aren't liked, if you ain't getting job promotions etc. etc. don't worry, it pry means you doing something right (and that doesn't mean you won't be promoted or liked in the future..............GOD IS IN THE PROMOTING BUISINESS! 1 Peter 5:6 "Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:").
   I'm going to keep up putting marilyn monroe pics on my instagram, cheers me up, how can you not be of a cheery mindset looking like this???????????? I pasteled my room, and I'm in a pastel wig in this photo (pics on my instagram "marilynmonroefan") I'm a huge believer that jesus wants us to be happy! Cheery! John 16:33 "These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world."


  I'm unmighty, but god is mighty!
Have a great week earth!
LOVE

0 comments:

Post a Comment