Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Update on my life, and how to combat emf's and 5g radiation, with simple air diffusers that release what is called negative ions..................

Update on my life, and how to combat emf's and 5g radiation, with simple air diffusers that release what is called negative ions. I've been worried about 5g, but I've decided the best way to stay healthy, is have more negative ions in our houses via air diffusers (and to not do the tinfoil hat thing).
  This is a issue for everyone right now as it is, right now we have most all of us, tv's, and microwave, and refrigerator, and computers, and cell phones, many electronic devices in our homes that emit emf's, which in excess is not good for ones health in my estimation.................unless you combat all of this with a air diffuser or two!!!!!!!!!!! (I have 2 air diffusers, and one massive vicks air humidifier that basically works like a air diffuser that I have on all day and it air diffuses my whole house, the thing is massive)
  
  Update: e-mailing my family............but not having much to tell them, and they seem to be more supportive of me wearing a tichel (but I'm not sure if they really support me, or if they are just hitting the like button on my instagram account to look good?????????) They really do believe, that to succeed on this earth you must be white, or at least my parents do, but I think they have convinced my brother and sisters.
  Well if that be the case, what the anti christ doing then sitting in the temple in jerusalem someday????????????? Matthew 24:14-16 "And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:"
  I'm pretty 100% Matthew 24::14-16 is talking about the anti christ sitting in the rebuilt main temple in isreal "stand in the holy place". If it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooo horrible to be anything but white (my family believe anybody that isn't white is at a spectacular disadvantage on this earth) why would the anti christ stand in the main jewish temple which is not owned by white people!
  Ya I'm aware that there are some people that are white supremacists out there, that hate other races. I just don't want to fake being fully white everyday. It doesn't work out for me anyways.............I look like marilyn monroe without my tichel on................I completely don't look modest without my tichel on. Somedays the only way to look modest is wear that tichel.
  How did I get so good looking??????????????????????????????????????????????
  It's the burden I must bear. 😂 hahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahaha
 Anyways, my husband told him I'm happily married to him til the guy that I believe is my real husband comes to get me. That is the truth! I find go with the truth. You had amnesia like I did, and you were married to someone before...............tell the truth. You go with the truth, things have a way of working out --------- or at least they do for me via telling the truth.
  And if people don't like you or hold "the truth" against you after you done said the truth ----------- then that's on them! (in that event they stink)
  Ephesians 4:25 "Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another." Or in some cases as much of the truth as you recall. Cause sometimes a person won't remember all the details.
  The truth, I'm a big supporter of it!
 Even when the truth is uncomfortable it is better then a lie, for example..................Galatians 5:23-25 "Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit." I do not believe many people out there want to "walk in the spirit" out there, if my family is any indicator of the masses at large (maybe they ain't though). But a few members of my family were very adamant that I stop talking about the word of god in e-mails no more "bible babble" they called it.............WHICH IS JUST ME WALKING IN THE SPIRIT LIKE THE BIBLE SAYS TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's people in my family that hate that a lot! And so I've had to try really hard to not talk about no bible verses in e-mails to them which is really hard when you are actually walking in the spirit!
  And crucifying ones flesh....................................keeping my flesh down is a J - O - B. Being honest, I go to the mall and somedays I want everything!
All my brain be's thinking at the mall somedays is....................
"oh that's cute"
"oh that's cute"
"that is cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute"
These are the words I literally say at a few stores in the mall.
  -------------- We only go to the mall every now and then though, so that stuffs is limited. Clearly christians can shop at the mall, but I believe don't be about it. 1 Corinthians 7:31 "And they that use this world, as not abusing it: for the fashion of this world passeth away."
 Update on my knee's: Lately they are doing much much better..............very clear that people are praying for me, thank you! They are doing so much better in fact, I do not believe I will need to go to the dr. (my left knee hasn't been locking up anymore at all!!!!)
   That's all the latest!

Have a great week earth!
LOVE
I dig being a bit jewish this bit of the bible speaks about loving the truth...................
Zechariah 8:19-23 "Thus saith the Lord of hosts; The fast of the fourth month, and the fast of the fifth, and the fast of the seventh, and the fast of the tenth, shall be to the house of Judah joy and gladness, and cheerful feasts; therefore love the truth and peace. Thus saith the Lord of hosts; It shall yet come to pass, that there shall come people, and the inhabitants of many cities: And the inhabitants of one city shall go to another, saying, Let us go speedily to pray before the Lord, and to seek the Lord of hosts: I will go also. Yea, many people and strong nations shall come to seek the Lord of hosts in Jerusalem, and to pray before the Lord. Thus saith the Lord of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you."
 None them verses indicate it's a bad thing to be a bit jewish to me. 
 I read just fine to!
Even if my family was right, and white people are all that have any success in america. It still can't be bad to be a bit jewish. 
  And love the truth, that's so important, why will jewish people (aka my people) why will we be in demand...............not I don't believe cause we are "jewish" ------- but that many of us have such a love for the word of god, I believe that is the real reason we will be in demand someday. 
xoxoxoxoxo Isreal
sending Isreal some extra kisses and love
https://youtu.be/5d1nRj66Qss

0 comments:

Post a Comment