Search This Blog

Monday, March 12, 2012

It's true jesus was meek and lowly of heart take his yoke upon you and you will find rest for your souls......................

 It's true jesus was meek and lowly of heart take his yoke upon you and you will find rest for your souls. Matthew 11:29 "Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meekand lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls." I've tried so long to make myself look all perfect like how everyone looks around me, cause we don't really have in the body of christ much James 5:16 "Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much." People in the body of christ most em be's walking around looking flawless most the time. 
(2021 sheri is editing this blog post)
I AM ENOUGH
YOU ARE ENOUGH
   Jesus was meek and lowly of heart, I am not believing he was a big smuck on the earth! Matthew 11:29 "Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meekand lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls." When you stop trying to be something big, or biggish, take jesus yoke upon you and learn of him, for he is "meek and lowly in heart" and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
how was jesus on this earth????????????????????????????????????????????????
meek and lowly in heart
so what's enough
is it not enough that I be meek and lowly in heart
I think that's it!

adjective
  1. quiet, gentle, and easily imposed on; submissive.
   Zephaniah 2:3 "Seek ye the Lord, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the Lord's anger."
Luke 6:27 "But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,"............................


0 comments:

Post a Comment