Search This Blog

Saturday, July 4, 2015

I am NOT the victim, I am the victor!!!!!!!!!!!! Romans 8:37 "Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us."

 Update 12/3/2023 today for the 1st time a "gold leafed" something (fake gold not real, but fake gold leaf I think is still plenty pretty). I used I think 20 sheets of fake gold leaf to get this look (I might off counted off by 1 or 2)............I could've covered it all the way, but at this point I felt it be's looking good 😁............
I am sorta pondering fake gold leafing 1 wall to............I might do that. ps............when I was done gold leafing I let the modge podge dry, then I sprayed this whole piece with clear coat - that's how I fake gold leaf : ) 
(and am right now listening to goth music via my schumann resonance machine that came in the mail today............it definately works the sound quality is really good now 😁) I'm feeling chill and great right now 😁 Thankful I am a total nerd 😁
I am against this "it's all your fault" mentality out there, if your following jesus the bible says for one - you'll be hated by all men for jesus's name sake so surely bad things are going to happen to you that aren't "all your fault" Matthew 10:22 "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
 I am NOT the victim, I am the victor!!!!!!!!!!!! Romans 8:37 "Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us."
Are you the victim today?
Or are you the victor in christ jesus?????
The devil wants you to be a victim, I believe, I believe he wants you feeling sorry for yourself..............anything but praising the lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Nehemiah 8:10 "Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the Lord is your strength."
  Paul went through horrible stuffs, and he didn't quit, 
he didn't give up
he didn't go mop in a corner "woe's me"
  I haven't even went through this list in my own life.........................

2 Corinthians 11

21 I speak as concerning reproach, as though we had been weak. Howbeit whereinsoever any is bold, (I speak foolishly,) I am bold also.

22 Are they Hebrews? so am I. Are they Israelites? so am I. Are they the seed of Abraham? so am I.

23 Are they ministers of Christ? (I speak as a fool) I am more; in labours more abundant, in stripes above measure, in prisons more frequent, in deaths oft.

24 Of the Jews five times received I forty stripes save one.

25 Thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned, thrice I suffered shipwreck, a night and a day I have been in the deep;

26 In journeyings often, in perils of waters, in perils of robbers, in perils by mine own countrymen, in perils by the heathen, in perils in the city, in perils in the wilderness, in perils in the sea, in perils among false brethren;

27 In weariness and painfulness, in watchings often, in hunger and thirst, in fastings often, in cold and nakedness.

28 Beside those things that are without, that which cometh upon me daily, the care of all the churches.
-------------------- me sheri this blog post verse 23 "in deaths oft" man I relate to that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Verse 27 really stands out to me at the moment..................."in fastings often" he surely wasn't just sitting around just letting all that happen to him, he was hard at work fasting and praying. (I do a partial fast 2 meals fruit smoothies w/1 scoop slim fast in the shake...........then real dinner..........................I couldn't actually go days not eating...................I fast weeny american style But that's still fasting! I looked into what counts as a fast, and a fast I learned isn't just about the food you eat in fact it has pry 0 to do with the food you are eating or not eating more to do with your heart....
cut out the tv for days
cut out the you tube for days
"fast" from those things
Go to what can really help me and you, which is not the world - but god/jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Psalm 121:2 "My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth." I need to get back to fasting direly. 
I donated money to help the Jews in Israel and bless them today..................




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed this post. As I've said before, you often cause me to think about why I believe/think as I do. You hit the nail on the head with your thoughts on fasting.
Thanks for sharing.

Giving it to god said...

Glad it was helpful for you : ) Hope your week is going good (I'm bout to fold 3-4 baskets of laundry........it needs to be done so) Summertime more laundry do to swimming but towels are easy to fold, so the piles of laundry most the time looks worse then it is.

Post a Comment