Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

1 Thessalonians 5:18 give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus...........

(pic is from me 1/4/2021 in a effort to dress more modest I sewed the obi belt above)
Not that I have any hope at all of ever having a church family that loves me. 
But we shouldn't do things for the approval of others anyways. 
We should do things cause 
A. they make us happy and don't hurt no one
or 
B. Cause the bible says do that
this be's option B................
1 Timothy 2:9 "In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;"
Luke 6:27 "But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,"............................
Original post from 2008 (with a few edits and additions)...............
1 Thessalonians 5:18 "give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." That's the bible verse that stood out to me at my mainstream christian churches service this weekend. Pastor said that's how one can tell how well they are doing spiritually ---- their amount or lack of thankfulness. Often is when I'm not that in gods word, not going to church much, that I have gotten grumbly and/or unthankful. This year I am most thankful for my church....... that oneness of spirit is there, I often leave that church like ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ya there is hope for this earth afterall! I guess I go to church for the experience! I've seen so many people get saved there, I've seen so many miracles happen there, I myself have went there w/heaps of unthankfulness etc. and left like loving jesus glad to be a christian, I can't even tell the earth the massive and good difference a good church can make for a person in their lives, something you'll have to experience if you haven't already. I do have a slew to be thankful for. I'm going to work much harder to be thankful, not get in no grumbly way no more! So much I have such a abundance god has given me. Have a awesome dragon boat team, and a good solid church. And am finally loosing the weight (though have a nutty regimen many metabolism drinks and pills I take throughout the day, recently added acai to my pill athon) Even in the midst of many trials and tribulations ( which I certainly am) I'm much blessed. Sometimes I have gotten unthankful but have a slew to be thankful for.............that I have christ in my life.......
    I have 0 idea what god's plans is for me, if He has any??????? I have reason to be thankful, and being saved is good : ) a saved jobless dragon boater it's good : ) (I can't get a job for the life of me, I've been trying, no luck yet)
   ----------- Man mini me there's always a struggle in life, either it's you have friends and no job, or you have a job and no friends, always there's something.........all the freaking always. 
  Heck mini me from 2008 even the Kardashians, cat fight sometimes.................

via GIPHY

  People can tell me I shouldn't want to be a celebrity, but they are real humans, living real lives for sure. There's no way out of the """""daily challenges of life"""""" that's how I wording that. Somedays shizzzzzzzzzzz get's real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

  This has 0 to do with christianity, but you ask me......................learn to put on some sunglasses smile and strut baby strut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😎



0 comments:

Post a Comment