Search This Blog

Monday, April 10, 2017

The bible verse impacting me the most lately is the one concerning god not being "mocked".......He watches, knows if we are walking in the spirit or the flesh and He wont be mocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................

Update 3/27/2024 my mom sent pics I CAN'T GET OUT OF MY BRAINS. I don't know if she wants anybody to see the state of her and my dad's latest "house flip" so I crop the photo, THIS IS THE ACTUAL PHOTO....................i am unable to "unsee" this..................................she says she has hope for this house...............................
  It's worse then you think though, I CROPPED THIS PICTURE!!!!!!!!!! And this is the currentl plumbing situation for a house right with 2 rental units above it (my parents are fixing up a house with 2 rental units above it)...................the original pic is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad...................like bad bad..........................
it'll probably take me a few days to recover from this picture
(the latest in my fork colored pencil/pencil series on wood)
The bible verse impacting me the most lately is the one concerning god not being "mocked".......He watches, knows if we are walking in the spirit or the flesh and He wont be mocked!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not to say we can't buy stuffs we can buy stuffs, just don't make the flesh the priority, god's watching everyday! Galatians 6:7 "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap."
 Somedays I want to preach bad (I know I am a girl and not supposed to preach so I don't) below are two e-mails (slightly edited for my blog) both I sent to the elder and wife of the apostolic christian church of america and my great aunt who is also apostolic christian church of americanian, in the event people wonder well what do I e-mail these people. (also e-mail them talking about various difficulties, prayer requests)..............
People they think it's so ok to walk in the flesh
they ain't walking in the spirit out there!
so many ain't
so many are sitting around watching their tv sets after they get off of work.
----------- their bibles might be cracked open for a few minutes -------------- WHICH IS A HECK OF A LOT BETTER THEN NOT EVEN DOING THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but cracked open for a few minutes in the evening............almost like a after thought
here god
here's my 10 minutes for the day your welcome
god is a jealous god!
Exodus 34:14 "For thou shalt worship no other god: for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:"
Deuteronomy 4:24 "For the Lord thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God."
  I barely can maintain somedays no rolling out in the most epic sermon anybody ever witnessed in their lives. 
because people need to wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Nobody wins at sin, sooner or later for anybody it would lead them to this point if left out of "check".......................Revelation 9:6 "And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them."
  If you live in a world were nobody loves anyone, cause everyone is all living for themselves loving themselves, not loving each other.........2 Timothy 3:2 "For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy," Of course you'd want to kill yourself in that world, you wouldn't want to live in that world nobody would, but that is were this world is heading!
WATCH FROM 26 MINUTES IN..........
On this here blog, I would like to also discuss my whole marilyn look a bit more...................I suffer at times from depression and the blonde hair really does cheer me up.
I know I need to not "believe" in that
in glam
it's make believe marilyn said she's right
to not worship or exalt in anyways something that is make believe
but like to exalt and worship what is really fantastic - god!!!!!!!!!!!!!
John 16:33 "These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." It's good to be of good cheer, even if you think..........oh snap.........oh snap.
  Keep reading god's word be in that..............the bible does promise sooner or later you will reap what you sew and that means if you be's most the day sewing into the spirit you and I we are going to reap that, reap good things! 
Galatians 6:7 "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap."
I have much need to be of "good cheer" 
pry many of us do (I'm sayin many of us are going through "a time" Acts 14:22)
LOVE
PS............today I started putting vaseline on my face (just a touch) My skin is looking a bit better. There might be something to this vaseline stuffs. Especially these days with all the pollution in the air, it could maybe really protect ones skin from all kinds of damage. And ya I know I don't look like marilyn 100% in above photo..........somedays I freak myself out with 0 makeup on looking so much like her. Other days if I but draw a eyebrow hair in wrong it's all over : ) hahahahahahahahah
1 Corinthians 15:58 "Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord."
------------- we all get exhausted I think 
I get exhausted
don't I look tired in the above photo???????????
if I don't ----------- the miracle of vaseline for reals : ) hahahahahahahahhahahah
who knew
who knew I'd ever put vaseline on my face ---------- not me
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mrs. Croce's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose..............






0 comments:

Post a Comment