Search This Blog

Thursday, August 17, 2017

WE MOST ALL ARE SLAVES - whether to the flesh or to god it's in the bible Matthew 6:24 "No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon."....................

WE MOST ALL ARE SLAVES - whether to the flesh or to god it's in the bible Matthew 6:24 "No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon." Well why would you want to be a lowly peon slave, wouldn't you rather wish to be a slave "walking the high places of this earth"???????????? (these are "earth scirge" words which I speak, though I am a pretty valley girl and have been told repeatedly everyone likes me..........which very well may be the case.........but I could be a earth scirge as well?????????? I'm saying liked but not liked that much at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
  I just got done listening to a pastor on christian radio talk about how we are all slaves. I agree with this notion that we are all indeed slaves, whether we are slaves to god or mammon. This christian radio minister used this verse to connote followers in christs "slavery" status John 15:15 "Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you." Truelly "servant" that word right there, does have a low key connotation of "slave" or close to.......the christian radio minister tried to say old bibles literally said slave, and that the new translations have been watered down to "servant"...........I do not know I myself am no bible old language scholar. But we can all agree I do believe that "servant" the word is something very close to "slave"
   WE ARE NOT OUR OWN WE ARE BOUGHT WITH A PRICE IN CHRIST JESUS! 1 Corinthians 6:20 "For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's."
  But back to my earth scirge ideas, about how if you are a slave a servant why would you want to be lowly????????????????????? Isaiah 58:13-14 "If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the Lord, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words:Then shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it." ------------ this makes good sense to me to want to ride the "high places of the earth" even, even, the highest, highest, highest highest places of the earth! For surely gourmet meals taste better! Surely private jets have more amenities! Surely fancy vacation destinations are nice! etc. you get the idea. 
  See if I caused myself to ride the high places of the earth......................I'd likely do that in a wrong way (in a way that potentially would = me heading to hell) --------- but if god causes me to ride the high places of the earth cause from sundown to sundown friday to saturday evening I'm hard at work keeping the sabbath..............................BING!
  PS.............though it don't matter what I am in christ jesus. That the idea to I think, I am what I am in christ --------------- you is what you is in christ. You wish to be lowly peon servant exclusively cause that's more holey or something in your mind.....................cool!  That's your gig and that's fabulous! If you happy ---------- A+++++
1 Corinthians 15:10 "But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me." At the church (cough) churches, I currently attend I am not esteemed high, low peon real low right now. At any rate I have some very "earth scirge" tendencies. I recogn I am supposed to love sedan cars, like those cars that have that "cheap plastic floor matt smell to them forever so bad that you have to continually buy tree air fresheners at the dollar store to put in said car to make things "ok" --------- cause that's pry holier in you know non earth scirge minds...................................................me looking at your non-earth scirge minds with one eyebrow cocked up in the air reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaal good.   I do not want anymore to be no lowly peon servant, I wish to be a more fancy servant.

#greypoupon : ) 
Have a great week!
LOVE
 I'm going to keep the sabbath so much.........bring on the macho man randy savage footage................................................................

Yessssssssssssssssss macho man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  ----------------- every sabbath lately is a WWF SMACK DOWN TIME FOR ME AS IN I'M THERE....................I GONNA SABBATH SO HARD.............THE SABBATH ITSELF GOING TO BE TAPPED DOWN UNDER ME SAYING "UNCLE" "UNCLE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS................I have attention deficit disorder (my fidget spinners are helping) and I watched way to much WWF wrestling as a child. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment