Search This Blog

Thursday, August 3, 2017

If you ain't motivated by money your motivated by something (if you goin anywhere on this earth earth!)...............................

 (picture of a old goblet I took at the portland art museum 2 days ago)
(painting I painted today of goblet pictured above)
If you ain't motivated by money your motivated by something (if you goin anywhere on this earth earth!). Now some could be "hid with christ" real good, most are, but some us following jesus, I'm probably not the only one, have cracked it in my head to jump to the top. NOT FOR MONEY SAKE!

  Been poor my whole life, I've gotten tired of looking for the cheapest priced things on the shelves at the grocery store! (now I enjoy shopping at thrift stores, but I prefer that to be a choice I am making and not something I am having to do cause I'm dirt poor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
  THERE IS A LAND FLOWING WITH MILK AND HONEY OUT THERE!
Exodus 3:8 "And I am come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up out of that land unto a good land and a large, unto a land flowing with milk and honey; unto the place of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites." (ya a rubenstein family member has cracked some ideas in my head : )
   I'M TALKING ABOUT MILK 
AND HONEY PEOPLE!
 Faith, it's powerful, I will be a huge artist ------------- I believe it! I don't know how many pieces of my art will be near immortalized but I know it's going to happen! And I will walk the high places of this here earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Isaiah 58:13-14 """"""""""""""""""Then shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth""""""""""""""""""""""""
Facts: I like fancy dinners where there is many orderb trays!
I will get there, I will sabbath so hard I'll near have a seizure on the REGULAR!
I NEED THE LAND OF MILK AND HONEY! 
 Also I enjoy sportscars, yep my thrift store working self owns a low end sportscar, and it's not the only sportscar I've owned -------------- it's my 2nd. And as a kid my family owned a sportscar - they just had one though. They drive so much smoother most em.....................I don't want a bumpy ride down the street ------------- the seats to are so much comfier. I like the ones that the seats all conture to your body. 
 The "high places" of the earth aren't something to fear (cause of pride, people might fear the high places of the earth for that reason) milk and honey is good to eat!
  I read recently...............Ecclesiastes 9:5-10 "For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten. Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun. Go thy way, eat thy bread with joy, and drink thy wine with a merry heart; for God now accepteth thy works. Let thy garments be always white; and let thy head lack no ointment. Live joyfully with the wife whom thou lovest all the days of the life of thy vanity, which he hath given thee under the sun, all the days of thy vanity: for that is thy portion in this life, and in thy labour which thou takest under the sun.Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest."
When your dead your dead! 
"Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, DO IT WITH ALL THY MIGHT" - AMEN!
I'm about to sabbath so much...................like a WWE friday night SMACK DOWN! I ain't going to sit around and walk around a building -------------- bible verse many pastors talk about where bunch of my ancestors walked around some building like few days times whatever..........................walking around around wanting to get into this city. Or to view the land of milk and honey spy that out with my eyeballs ------------ and say to myself ep the giants are to big.............................................they ain't to big!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOD IS PLENTY LARGE ENOUGH!


0 comments:

Post a Comment