Search This Blog

Monday, July 31, 2017

I want to "delight myself in the lord" Isaiah 58:14 I TAKE TO MUCH DELIGHT IN SELFIES SOMEDAYS IN HAVING MY HAIR DID GOOD ETC. SOMEDAYS.........................

(the painting I painted today)
(the reference photo I took of a pitcher on exhibit at the portland art museum)
I want to "delight myself in the lord" Isaiah 58:14 I TAKE TO MUCH DELIGHT IN SELFIES SOMEDAYS IN HAVING MY HAIR DID GOOD ETC. SOMEDAYS! To the pure all things are pure, so I do not deem looking nice as bad. But what I want is for what I truelly enjoy to not be about worldly fluff items (though I am a marilyn monroe look alike and I do believe I'm supposed to use that for jesus)............................
Isaiah 58:13-14 "If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the Lord, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words:Then shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it."
  I don't want to be no fake christian basically. There are people out there and I've been there myself, were you can say the right things, even do the right things ------------- and be far from god in your heart!!!!!!!!!! Matthew 15:8 "This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me."
  Now I happen to work on the sabbath, but my work plays christian music all the time, and I'm surely not "finding thine own pleasure" or "speaking thine own words"..............able to greately keep the sabbath at my work 1 day is a volunteer day at my work and so it's actually working for me....................I battle keeping the sabbath most saturday morning actually....................with much zeal and fire I am determined to keep the sabbath the whole thing!!!!!!!!!!!!
  I desire to "ride upon the high places of the earth" I tell you all, one christmas I went to a millionaire's house for a christmas dinner (it was some their friends, and family there) it was nice! They had someone take your jackets at the door, they had a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig tree and everyone got to pick a gift underneath it. And they had caterer's and tiered things of snacks, people were actually wanting to hear my jokes (can you imagine that) IT HAPPENED ONE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  I had fun! I had some rich friends in jr. high/high school to, one friend whose house had servants, and a snack bar by her pool - that was nice. 
   But anyways, I'm getting deterred here cause well tons of wealth pastors and their popularity is in my head. I've heard so many prosperity pastors I'VE STARTED THINKING LIKE THEM.
  Well it ain't a great plan to think to yourself ---------- ahhhhhhhhh I'm going to stay poor. No ------------ be zealous to keep god's sabbath holy so that you can ride "the high places of the earth"
  And so that you ain't one of those people that only worship god with your lips on sunday Matthew 15:8 but that you actually Isaiah 58:14 "delight thyself in the Lord"
  HECK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  I don't want to delight myself in pretty pictures that I post on the instagram ------------------------------- THAT'S STUPIDNESS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  (safe to say insta  pics are going to keep happening but for jesus's sake, not for my joy, I don't want that to be for any delight for myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
   And I know it seems to simple............what I just keep the sabbath day holy and then I'm going to delight myself in the lord I know it sounds ridiculously simple to easy even, but it's the word of god the word of god is true it can be trusted.
   You can be blessed................I can be blessed................god still is in the blessing buisiness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
I don't know about you all but I'm fixing to get to go to another goooooooooooooood christmas shin dig........hopefully soon!
one them one where my jokes is in demand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a great week earth! 
LOVE

0 comments:

Post a Comment