Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Don't be afraid to use your talents for god/jesus..............................

 (painting I painted tonight of a pot????????)
(reference picture I took at the portland art museum recently)
Use your talents for god/jesus....................everyone has talents this is a fact, and we are all supposed to use our talents,it's in the bible. I told my brother in a e-mail recently that if he so much as said "thank god" while talking about his cars, which I am sure he has..................that that's a use of his "talents". (my brother is a college auto shop professor, who also restores old classic cars)
  Even being a marilyn monroe look alike, there's nothing god can't use ------------- though I haven't completely figured that out yet?????????????? The how's of how god would use that??????????????
   People think of "talent" as singing and art, but it is so much more then that!!!!!!!!!!! Matthew 25:14-16 "For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods. And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey. Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents."
   It is a talent to take a good photo!!!!!!!! Even if you are the one being photographed, that is a talent a real talent!!!!!!!!!! I would know for every selfie I put up often on my insta there's 10 that aren't making the cut. (many of them are also good, but they aren't making the cut)
  And you might think, well saying thank god that can't do to much, this whole country is christian................this whole country "looks" to be christian.
  Everything counts.............god took a bit of bread and fish, and fed a army!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Matthew 15:36-38 "And he took the seven loaves and the fishes, and gave thanks, and brake them, and gave to his disciples, and the disciples to the multitude. And they did all eat, and were filled: and they took up of the broken meat that was left seven baskets full. And they that did eat were four thousand men, beside women and children."
  I know people some them are afraid to use their talents, it even makes sense, I look at the mainstream preachers for example but even local pastors How often they are critisized given some "flak" of some sort or another.......while using their talents. At my church so many people disparaged the worship team that my pastor preached about it!!!!!!!!! 
 ------- ya my churches worship team that's very hard at work using the talents god gave them!
   Matthew 25:25-29 "And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine. His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed: Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents. For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath."
   That saying is so true --------- if you don't use it you loose it. 
  I wouldn't want any of my blog readers to loose what they have, that's why I'm posting this. And now drum roll hahahahahhahahahahahahah................adding a marilyn monroe esque selfie, I have not much idea how god will use my looking like marilyn monroe, I'm just convinced god's going to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Have a great week!
LOVE

0 comments:

Post a Comment