Search This Blog

Thursday, June 15, 2017

I'm never going to have a mid-life crisis I've decided.......cause the old me is dead and gone..........

Update 3/15/2024 which this is me going out of order, cause I have a "system" - but since how this post is the one where everyone's going to right now. I figured out FINALLY how to do gel nails well. Last night I was sitting there looking at my chip, torn, disaster nails knowing with myself I either 
a. was about to watch many more nail tutorials on you tube and finally figure out how to do gel nails really really right or
b. go to a salon
  So I watch more tutorials, AND I FIGURED IT OUT - I really did. I've had these nails on going on day 2.....................no chips or wear you can see NOTIHNG. I'm fully believing I'm about to need to do a "nail fill" --------- that'll be the 1st time in my life I did a nail fill. I really fully believe in 2 weeks I gonna need to fill my nails. 
  /I used the right ingredients and I used them right! 
  God's word - is the right ingredients!!!!!!!!!!
John 8:31 "Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;"
(ppps I used dehydrator and primer on these nails, the actual salon stuffs - the package promises my nails will last up to 4 weeks...................and I also believe how I applied the gel polish my actual technique will make my nails last 4 weeks pry longer!!!!!!!!!!!! pry longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)  I'm mega hopeful about this set of nails..............it's a cute orange to 😁
you don't even need to have a "mid life" crisis when you have jesus
you could though have a crisis
but 
you are more then the house you live in
more then the clothing you wear 
more valuable then the clothes you wear or the house you live in I am saying
like know you are valuable
Matthew 10:28-30 "And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father. But the very hairs of your head are all numbered."
despite fellow christians attacking me for years on my blog, to my face, in e-mails, in private texts - they mostly love to attack me or days on end "for jesus" in e-mails and private texts so that nobody see's what they are doing I'M VALUABLE
YOUR VALUABLE!
I'm never going to have a mid-life crisis I've decided.......cause the old me is dead and gone..........

  I've thought about it, having a mid-life crisis, here I am at that "mid-life" point, I could have a mid-life crisis people would let me. But I don't need one. The old me's dead and gone.
  Ya that me took a long time to die..............that me that was obsessing over how many likes photo's got. It don't matter.
 My soul is all that matters
 Luke 9:24-25 "For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it. For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away?"
  It ain't even my soul technically...................
Colossians 1:14-17 "In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist."
 All glory, honour to jesus christ, my respect jesus!
 Few times my flesh has blimped on the radar, recently I cracked and bought over a 100 silver bracelets (I like em cause when I look at the color silver I think of superman.............but all my super powers is from jesus christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). 
  In this world you will have tribulation we all will....................John 16:33 "These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world."
 Some you all might "gots it" without jesus, but man I tell you what I'd rather have super woman jesus christ arm bands on my wrist's just pewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww pewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww pewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww any the bullets life throws at me, then trying to block that all alllllllllllllllllllllllllll by myself. 
  are you heavy burdened???????????????
heavy yoked???????????????
Matthew 11:29-30 "Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."
I refer as the dead with christ version of myself "ghost sheri"
Ghost sheri wishes you all a great week!
(((((((((((((((I used to care so bad what people thought of me, so baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad, it don't matter how popular or liked you is or isn't out there.............................it's how is your soul doing???????????????????? How's your peace doing??????????)))))))))))
Though I look great for my cough age so that'd might be why I'm skipping a midlife crisis to??????????????? I'm not saying how old I am ---------- I could be 20. No mid-life crisis brewing here : )........................................................but if you have a mid-life crisis uh they are normal!!!!!!!!!! You get all old, you stop like being in the know of all the kids phrases eventually.......there's one my daughter tells me means your in a relationship with someone "ship" and I'm certain "ship" can also mean you like stuffs. Can't you "ship" stuffs????????????? I'm pretty sure you can "ship" stuffs and that the teen kids don't even know the language they clean is making right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I'm 100% ship means you like something a whole lot ------------ if you like something only a little bit then you don't ship it you just like it in that event)
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Berhow's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose.....................




0 comments:

Post a Comment