Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Do you want your "darkness to be as the noon day" FEED THE HUNGRY IT WORKS GOD'S WORD IS TRUE! Isaiah 58:10......................

Do you want your "darkness to be as the noon day" FEED THE HUNGRY IT WORKS GOD'S WORD IS TRUE! Isaiah 58:10.
  Yesterday one my facebook friends got me thinking a slew. They said that most christian leaders, are fake in real life, and that they talk about "love" but that they are all bsing it (not word for word but close to, is what one my facebook friends said).
   I got to thinking ok, she just "pointed the finger" ---------- but what did that accomplish???????????
Isaiah 58:9 "Then shalt thou call, and the Lord shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I am. If thou take away from the midst of thee the yoke, the putting forth of the finger, and speaking vanity;"

  To warn the earth that the "apostolic christian church of america" has "commandments of men" that is needed, cause I didn't know what commandments of men were and other people might not as well. I'm pry done e-mailing all the apostolic christian church of america, cause at some point, if they ain't listening to you............what did the bible say...................it didn't say keep pestering them it said Matthew 10:14 "And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet."
  Shake the dust off of your feet, don't keep pestering them...............move forward to the people that WILL HEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  So I estimate entirelly that all pointing of the finger is useless. It doesn't do much, never saves a soul really. I had to stop and think about that yesterday, cause many people around me ARE ACTIVELY POINTING ALL KINDS OF FINGERS ALL OVER THE PLACE (a lot of people in my life are especially pointing many fingers at donald trump I AIN'T...............the guy has a hard job). 
  There have been days in my past where I have went and gossiped much and pointed the finger much............and not even thought about it.......................because that is what I saw everyone around me doing and it was "ok" for them (somewhere in my mind those were my thoughts). And I think many of us have fallen in this very trap, probably even said facebook friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  But what does the bible say, says stop sheri, stop --------- insert name here -------------, don't do that don't point your finger.........................
Isaiah 58:9-10 "Then shalt thou call, and the Lord shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I am. If thou take away from the midst of thee the yoke, the putting forth of the finger, and speaking vanity; And if thou draw out thy soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul; then shall thy light rise in obscurity, and thy darkness be as the noon day:"
  I need to feed the hungry to, much more then I have, step the efforts up much more.............it's hard I know reading Isaiah 58:10 and really believing that.......................that if you just feed the hungry "then shall thy light rise in obscurity, and thy darkness be as the noon day"
  But it is the word of god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to work much harder to be much more diligient at feeding the hungry, and in general caring about them. Cause I for sure could use for a lot more of my light to "rise in obscurity" and my darkness be as noon day! THAT I NO MORE BE "POINTING OF THE FINGER" 
NO MORE GOSSIPING
OR BACKBITING
OR NONE THAT TOXIC BAD STUFFS I SEE GOING ON ALL AROUND ME PRETTY WELL DAILY!
(It's like a disease that has infested everyone around me, somedays it appears to be, but I don't have to catch that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can care for the hungry!!!!!!!!!!! Get doing that more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
"moving on up, to the east side, to a delux apartment in the sky" - amen..............
HAVE A GREAT WEEK EARTH!
LOVE
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Thorman's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose...............



0 comments:

Post a Comment