Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

I've decided job was allowed to be tested, because he was battling pride (I found the bible verse)...............

(bunch of really artsy tree rocks I painted --- my town has a group of artist/people that paint rocks and hide them around town.............good break from more serious paintings)
I've decided job was allowed to be tested, because he was battling pride (I found the bible verse) Job chapter 31 jobs just going off talking about how awesome he is Job 31:37 "I would declare unto him the number of my steps; as a prince would I go near unto him." Right there he's saying he's pretty well a prince.............I love job though (he was so convinced of his awesomeness..........I can relate I've been there!!!!!!!!!!!). He is how we all are, pride can happen easy to us, whether the "pride of life" or what job is suffering from here "spiritual pride".
  I used to not like this Elihu guy that rose up against job, but now I see this is good Job 35:1-2 "Elihu spake moreover, and said, Thinkest thou this to be right, that thou saidst, My righteousness is more than God's?"
love these verses........(I recogn verse 9 below is actually what happened to job.........that all the bad that happened to him was for a reason!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like a god loving Him reason, god I believe wasn't allowing satan to try Job for just "funsies")

Job 36

He withdraweth not his eyes from the righteous: but with kings are they on the throne; yea, he doth establish them for ever, and they are exalted.
And if they be bound in fetters, and be holden in cords of affliction;
Then he sheweth them their work, and their transgressions that they have exceeded.
10 He openeth also their ear to discipline, and commandeth that they return from iniquity.
11 If they obey and serve him, they shall spend their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasures.
12 But if they obey not, they shall perish by the sword, and they shall die without knowledge.
I once thought Job was perfect, I once thought well crude what's god allowing satan to try Job for???????? But god knows what we each need!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   I am currently not experiencing any "spiritual pride" rather mindful at the moment that in me Romans 7:18 "For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwellethno good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not." But there have been moments in my past where I thought I was the whole mack of the earth, praying some BIG TIME pretty pretty prayers to god (my prayers are rather sad in my estimation lately.............lacking gusto : ( I mean smiley face : ) 
  Paul said, he'd rather glory in his infirmities...................fab thing about that is it is a place of humility 2 Corinthians 12:9 "And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
I AM INFIRMITIED!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is how infirmidied I am in my mind, I'm 100% about this..............
 I listen to iggy azalea, I listen to mike will made it, somewhere inside me at times..............the beetlejuice movie brothel is open for buisiness.
  I don't want to get in that "spiritual pride" zone, I can read what all happened to job and learn, snap don't do that!
  But I know I know I need to read my bible, I already have today, and will pry read it again today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  And I almost deleted some blog post that are eh..................I've decided I don't want my blog to be to fabulous..........naw that's to close to the "spiritual pride zone"
 pride is terrible all of it
spiritual pride
worldly pride
 Thing is like if you got successful in this world --------- but lost your soul..........what did you gain then??????????????????????????? Mark 8:36 "For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?" It's pry not fab to like all be like mediocre.......but like I recogn it might not actually like be fab, to like be fab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............think about that.
xoxoxoxo So unfabulous! xoxoxoxo
Have a great week!
LOVE



  

0 comments:

Post a Comment