Search This Blog

Sunday, April 2, 2017

I agree with paul whether I'm abased or abound I give thanks to the lord...........I am glad!!!!!!!!.................

Upadte 3/25/2024 I'm still collecting silverware, and likely about to do more silverware art 😁👍
(the latest in my colored pencil/pencil fork series of art : )
I agree with paul whether I'm abased or abound I give thanks to the lord...........I am glad!!!!!!!!.................
Philippians 4:11-13 "Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content. I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."
  Also on my thoughts is this group of verses lately Ephesians 5:19-21 "Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord; Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ; Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God."
   I been told by the pastor of the church that I'm going to (in a sermon he preached) that apostles don't exist per the bible no more....................so I may not even exist no more basically in like people's mind if I ever did exist?????????? (I feel invisible often!!!!!!!!!!!!) this blog helps me not feel invisible, I need this blog, it's horrible to feel invisible. 
    It's the people who very little are given (aka titles, rank, etc.) that not much are expected from. 
  If you give me the rank of 0 earth..........then you expect 0 from me, and as thus your about to be real pleased!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Luke 12:48 "But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more."
  All you big time christians out there that are above us earth scriges with all your big timedness a lot is expected of you!!!!!!!!! (even in god's mind I'm saying a lot is expected of you, but not only god's mind, other people's minds as well) I think we should judge one another much less though, and have much more mercy with one another.....................cause we are in a great war against the lusts of our flesh. It is not easy this battle. 
  I'm also immensely praising god and thankful that I'm not that popular!!!!!!!!!! (somedays I hate it, I sit there and compare and compare myself to others on instagram and you tubes etc................THANK GOD I'M NOT POPULAR!!!!!!!!!!)
Matthew 5:11 "Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake." HAPPY DANCE TIME FOR REALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  I'm so hated that aunt connie, and the elder and his wife of the apostolic christian church of america like never reply to my e-mails, man they must loathe me at least a little ------------ I at the very least have much hope that they loathe me!!!!
LOATHE ME PLEASE YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Happy joy dance time for reals (I pray for them all the time, or pretty often that they give their lives to jesus if they haven't yet). 
  But being liked, like a lot, is like a horrible thing to happen to a person it's terrible I'm sure of it!
 Of course though I'm like paul, if I were to "abound" again, doesn't look like it, looks like I'm batting a solid earth scirge 1 billion right now : ) hahahahahahahha yes!!!!!!!!!!!!! But if I were to "abound" again..............I'd give praise to god, yep, I'd be content!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cause everything is for a reason when you living for jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Adding a picture of my alligator in the bird feeder in my front yard that I got at the dollar store.................when your a earth scirge (or a big time character you can do stuffs like this...................................yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa)
ps my birdfeeder front yard alligator is a lion alligator - for jesus!
It's so much better to give thanks for everything, that is the greatest thing besides salvation jesus gave me. So many people in this world are so unhappy (ya, some them going through bad stuffs and surely when you going through a time you don't have to be like sunshine and happy mr. rogers neighborhood theme singing). 
  Even when I'm down I'm up following jesus!
  Paul he said he has suffered the loss of all things to win christ...............................your own status in the world it is something to suffer the loss of..............and keep like not getting that : ) 
Philippians 3:8 "Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,"
 I've learned to like not shoot to win with the world..........if or when I get some kind of win, lord willing that's great, but shoot to win jesus the real prize!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE REAL PRIZE ISN'T THIS WORLD!
Have a great week earth!
LOVE
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Traylor's Techblazers classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose......................



0 comments:

Post a Comment