Search This Blog

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Christians are loving each other out there - it's happening I experience it every week!..............

Sheri 3/29/2024 isn't fairing as well as sheri 2017 was. But God told me when I was a baby in my mom's womb - He told me, things would get real bad for me, but then Lucifer would come to the earth and then God told me, go with Lucifer and then things will be good for me. I BELIEVE AND TRUST GOD AND KNOW HE'S TELLING ME THE CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My skeleton cat says hi..................
(this is the 1st in my latest series, pencil and colored pencil on wood, of giant antique forks : ) 
Christians are loving each other out there - it's happening I experience it every week! I due to my old church "the apostolic christian church of america" I got obsessed with this verse, cause they talked about it a lot............John 13:35 "By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another." I think a lot of the body of christ is a touch obsessed with John 13:35. (it is important that people see that, see love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
  But I think there might be a "idea" of much gooey lot's of gush that =='s John 13:35 in people's minds out there and the bar might not actually be that high.
In my 20+ years on this earth I've learned something about love......................mercy is often involed!!!!!!!!
  Maybe real love isn't that we don't have disagreements or difficulties somedays (maybe -------- sermons we don't like that much for instance).
  Love - is that we don't give up on each other!!!!!!!!!!! That we hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love hopeth all things the bible says....................................
1 Corinthians 13:7 "Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things." I still hope that the apostolic christian church of america will get rid of their "commandments of men" I really do (they ain't good for them, and most everyone knows those are commandments of men it's blaitant - wedding rings banned, bangs banned, mustache's and beards banned..............pretty blaitant commandments of men there.................I can't imagine a church actually holding onto something that bad for like good --------- I have hope for them I'm saying, that they get rid of those commandments of men...........not hold onto them to make some guys in the 1800's look good -------- those men in the 1800's were wrong about those there commandments of men THEY BAD) I ain't saying those men are in hell..................no..................
1 Corinthians 4:5 "Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God."
  That is god's job to decide if those men that lead the apostolic christian church of america in the 1800's-1900's long ago, were all like maniacle and evil and diabolical etc. when they made "commandments of men" for their church --------------- it could be they had a good heart a clean heart in that.............................Made "commandments of men" for their church in ignorance, not knowing the word of god well enough!!!!!!!!!!!
Hosea 4:6 "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children." ---------------------- destroyed not necessarily meaning lead to hell.............but could be just lead down a bad path.
 Proverbs 3:5-7 "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil." God's direction for our paths is bestest.
  Back to my idea though : ) Love is having forgiveness towards one another I'm sure of it.............love doesn't give up, it's not giving up on one another!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 Corinthians 13:7
"Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things."
    Is love that I am perfect yet????????????
Or your perfect yet?????????????????? 
Do you love me or I love you only when your perfect, no cause that isn't how jesus loved us.......................................when we were yet sinners.......................(it's easter feeling pentecostal fire in my bones).................Romans 5:8 "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." that's love, that's it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  don't give up hope for one another
believe
believe in the power of the word of god 
THE POWER OF PRAYER!
Those that endure unto the end the same shall be saved......................SHALL!
Matthew 24:13 "But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved."
  If we didn't love one another, what would we be saying in that??????????? That the word of god is of no effect ---------------------- the horror that'd be!!!!!!!!! Surely there is reason to love one another with a pure heart fervently as the bible says 1 Peter 1:22 "Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:"
Happy Easter!
LOVE
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mrs. Roa's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose...............



0 comments:

Post a Comment