Search This Blog

Saturday, February 4, 2017

God's Store.....

Update 3/19/2024 went to addidas cause we were at my husbands work's parking lot - cause he knows there's free parking there. And we had time to stall - while waiting to pic of son from hanging out with friends after class..............so we went to the addidas store. I have been for days wanting a addidas jacket because I love love love love "Overcompensate" by 21 pilots 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
in a race ALL RUN
well run to win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RUN TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 Corinthians 9:24 "Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain."
 My idea on running to obtain..................
being in god's word everyday
going to church (I'm on a touch of a church break but plotting to return)
serving god - in whatever way you can find to serve god (volunteering at foodbank, visiting sick people there's hospital volunteer um positions out there that one could serve god a lot, knit baby booties, etc. etc. etc., volunteer at your church volunteering at your church is a great opportunity to serve god)
paul didn't say ------------------- I try and live my life everyday ---------------- he said I DIE DAILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 Corinthians 15:31 "I protest by your rejoicing which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily."
(when I think of god I think of the clouds in the sky, because He's up there - and because in the bible in the old testiment times he followed my ancestors in a cloud Exodus 14:19 "And the angel of God, which went before the camp of Israel, removed and went behind them; and the pillar of the cloud went from before their face, and stood behind them:")
I was told by my bosses that the owner of the store I work at, is primarily god........well then I got thinking, well what place of buisiness isn't god's in some way?
 In a way god makes everything His buisiness don't He????????????? 2 Chronicles 16:9 "For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him. Herein thou hast done foolishly: therefore from henceforth thou shalt have wars." God searches His eye's "run to and fro throughout the whole earth" He looks all over the place...........
to me
to you
"to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him."
Psalm 68:32-25 "Sing unto God, ye kingdoms of the earth; O sing praises unto the Lord; Selah: To him that rideth upon the heavens of heavens, which were of old; lo, he doth send out his voice, and that a mighty voice. Ascribe ye strength unto God: his excellency is over Israel, and his strength is in the clouds. O God, thou art terrible out of thy holy places: the God of Israel is he that giveth strength and power unto his people. Blessed be God."
 AMEN!
         I sat there yesterday at my works "office meeting" moment they said the store is ultimately god's store, for reals I felt like I was at church for a second (you know that feeling when you like "oh god's right here watching me"). But He's always watching us.........but catch it, He doesn't desire to punish us for being "bad" though he will do that if need be!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Revelation 3:19 "As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent."
  God really desires that our hearts be perfect towards Him, so that he could "shew himself strong" for us I believe. He wants to help! 
  But anyways for all the rest of the buisinesses on this planet, I'm pretty sure god is the real boss of your buisiness Exodus 19:4-5 "Ye have seen what I did unto the Egyptians, and how I bare you on eagles' wings, and brought you unto myself. Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:"
  "for all the earth is mine" -------------------- you think you own your buisiness, epp nope god does I'm sure of it!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure of it apple computers!!!!!!!!!!! Ya you've made a lot of money apple computers, that must be fab : ) 
  I'm sure of this. So though my store might be more then the "normal" employee's experience "god's store" cause for reals I felt god's presence yesterday.......................I was like ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo this is god store!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Which is fine! That's the store to work at God's store!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  In reality we are all I believe working at "god's store" --------- be faithful that's my advice! Matthew 25:23 "His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord."
(my current series of bird paintings on velvet - it looks better in real life, I took this photo with a flash which wasn't a good idea!)
Have a great week!
LOVE
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Michelle Godoy Mardiney's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose.............



0 comments:

Post a Comment