Search This Blog

Monday, November 14, 2016

The bible talks about the "foolish virgins" they went and had fun cause they saw jesus christ's return was tarrying (this is my estimation of things) NOW IS THE TIME TO BE AWAKE!...........................

Update 3/1/2024 just more painting...................planted some grass seeds in the backyard, this time covered them with hay so they should grow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............
(ps, this is another mini painting, and I zoomed in to take this picture.................so it's looking almost a little pixilated...................that's the spots where I didn't use much paint on the canvas....................at least these mini paintings let me know ----------- "ok few more coats of paint")
The bible talks about the "foolish virgins" they went and had fun cause they saw jesus christ's return was tarrying (this is my estimation of things) NOW IS THE TIME TO BE AWAKE!
Matthew 25:1-9 "Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. And five of them were wise, and five were foolish. They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them: But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept. And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him. Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps. And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out. But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves."
  I'm not 100% about Matthew 25:5 "While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept." If all of the body of christ sleeps - but I don't think it's the case though many pastors have taught that to me over the years that the whole body of christ would sleep.
  Maybe I am asleep.............maybe most us are all nap nap???????????? Maybe I'm clean in a jesus christ comma right now thinking I'm writing a blog awake while I'm like actually like sleep walking????????????
 god wants us ON FIRE
even if we are all asleep right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  This war against the lusts of our fleshes it don't end maybe til near the point of our deaths.....................it takes zeal and fire to win this war!!!!!!!!! Paul in the bible didn't say he finished the course until he was old...................could take a long time to finish the course???????????????
2 Timothy 4:7 "I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:"
 I'm including a janis joplin song in this post cause I think there are many a slumbering christian (not sure if the whole body of christ ain't asleep, I'm saying some are indeed slumbering to much - not having enough oil for their lamps IT'S IN THE BIBLE!!!!!!!!) My advise to the "too asleep" "Just try a little bit harder"................................
  Lot of soul to some of janis joplins songs, I'm feeling her sometimes, maybe it's just cause she felt??????????? Maybe she was just so alive????????? (if anybody can even grab what I'm trying to say SHE WASN'T ASLEEP)
  My parents one day on a long car drive talked a slew of smack about janis joplin, they estimated that she was like the most wicked woman ever...........................I was a teen at the time.......................that just perked my interest in janis so bad ----------- I was sure she hadn't killed nobody or nothing, how could this lady be that bad. I clean to this day can't see with my eyeballs looking at janis joplin footage all the house of horrors badness about her that my parents said existed.................
I see a 20 something kid bit mislead that's about it. Who maybe like had a ruff childhood and such. I don't see someone that couldn't of been saved, or loved! 
  I see hope really.
   I need to try a little bit harder I believe.......to love more. 
  Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo..........................................................I went ahead and dyed my hair full out blonde. I work (well as a volunteer) at a christian thrift store, that has influenced my decision to go tichel less ------------ this has been a long drawn out decision. 
  I felt like a target, wearing that tichel. Pastor at my church 2 sundays ago gave this huge sermon about how the wall of partition is gone and nobodies better then anybody else. 
I hadn't done nothin I swear I was just sitting there that sunday wearing a tichel only pry christian jew in the building. I suspect a "big deal" was being made about my tichel. Tryin to get the gunfire off myself a bit. 
  I do not believe my hair is my glory my long hair was scraggly it didn't feel glorious for me really (I was enjoying covering it up with the tichel ----------- but annoying everyone around me looks to be) 1 Corinthians 11:15 I'm saying keeping my hair long wasn't a option if I was going to walk around with it in view, all for the sake of not making people uncomfortable. I wasn't digging my long hair at all...........except when it was nicely tucked away in a cute tichel then I was digging it. 
 Not only do I bear a resemblance to marilyn monroe I agree with her when she said.............."It's all make believe isn't it?" I have a hard time believing a great deal going on around me is actually real.............in my estimation there must be at least some level of "pretend" going on. OR I HOPE SO AT ANY RATE! 
 But it don't matter how we look, it does a bit as far as how people perceive you etc. But it's how we love 
and live I'd say (even if we just read our bible, and pray in a day ------------ GOD NOTICES THAT ------------ THAT'S WHAT THE BIBLE IS SAYING WHEN IT SAYS "AWAKE TO RIGHTEOUSNESS" THAT'S A PART OF THAT IDEA THERE!
1 Corinthians 15:34 "Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame."
  Our lives may not look to different from the worlds somedays in someways (we many have jobs, etc. etc.)...................that effort of reading your bible and praying that is different! 
That ain't what all this world is doing out there! 
Tryin a little bit harder! 
ps...........I realize I look a touch like marilyn monroe and I do enjoy that : ) that is fun in my estimation. I'm a definate marilyn monroe fan..............I think marilyn did look for the good in people like I do. Though I know she tried to declare herself a villian (I don't view her as a villian at all) she needed jesus though..........we all do.
LOVE
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mrs. Barrientos's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose................



0 comments:

Post a Comment