Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Truth is Mark 10:18 "And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God." We should desire to love one another, forgive one another!........................

Update 2/14/2024 which is valentine's day I do believe. (I don't actually experience valentines day - my husband is "non-demonstrative" he tells me that's a style a person can be............to the point he hardly ever kisses me on the lips)
my new hairdo.....................



  I was reading the bible yesterday and I a few verses stood out to me much Matthew 26:74-75 "Then began he to curse and to swear, saying, I know not the man. And immediately the cock crew. And Peter remembered the word of Jesus, which said unto him, Before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice. And he went out, and wept bitterly." Peter was a "high end" extremely "high end" christian. And he was sure he was going to stick things out with jesus after he was betrayed, and he failed in his mission there. 
  Paul said Romans 7:18 "For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwellethno good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not." 
  On my mind how much we really should show mercy to one another. 
  There is though victory to be had in jesus very much so.........1 John 5:4-5 "For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?"
   Matthew 5:7 "Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy." I do regularly e-mail the elder of the apostolic christian church of america that bashed me hard, and his wife and my apostolic christian aunt. I try and forgive, it's a way I have tried to show mercy, to be merciful...............sometimes I don't know how to show mercy??????????????????????????
  They don't e-mail me back, how do you show mercy to a people that looks like they hate you???????????????????????? 
  But sending the e-mails has helped me show mercy in my heart, where it matters the most pry. 
  For me mercy is active. It's a activity to do. 
  Whether the elder of the apostolic christian church of america by me, still thinks all that horrible stuffs about me, doesn't matter, or what people think about me in general doesn't matter (I was told I was a horrible human being, horrible friend etc. at a meeting with the elder to become a member of their church which didn't happen ------- bashed to the point I was suicidal)......it's do I love, do I forgive how is it in my heart that is the important thing. Keep your heart the bible says Proverbs 4:23 "Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are theissues of life."
  I feel rather familyless most days and that's hard for me. My parents live across the usa, my brother and sisters (well one lives a hour and a half away from me, but the other two live states away). For awhile the apostolic christian church was my family and were filling a void that needed to be filed, and now I just have that void. 
I wake up there it is. 
I go to bed there it is. 
Mark 10:29-31 "And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's, But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life. But many that are first shall be last; and the last first."
  My current job has the potential to become family, and my current church. And I have "internet family" to : ) Things are looking up. I think??????
  I plugging in this 21 pilots song yet again, because the singer sings to "not trust anyone perfect" what he means by that is to not trust the idea of anyone being perfect....................cause it don't exist besides god Mark 10:18 "And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God." I've been lead or wanted to believe it existed a few times in my life, it don't.................you want to have people to look up to right??????????? Who doesn't want people to look up to. And what do you do when you look up to someone do you not put them up on some kind of pedastle.............maybe even to the point of believing they are perfect (especially if they hint that they are)
jesus I believe he loved the people crucifying him - condeming him
Luke 23:34 "Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they knownot what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots." The elder of the apostolic christian church of america didn't know what he was doing, he did not know how much he was actually hurting me that day, if he did I imagine he wouldn't of said all of that. OR I HOPE NOT CAUSE ALL THAT WAS HORRIBLE EVEN IF IT WAS TRUE...........................love one another, build up one another, it's terrible to verbally like stone someone to death like that........trust me I experienced it it was bad. 
Have a great week!
LOVE
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mrs. Gutierez's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose.................



0 comments:

Post a Comment