Search This Blog

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Is your love "awake"????? Song of Solomon 8:4 "I charge you, O daughters of Jerusalem, that ye stir not up, nor awake my love, until he please."...............................

Update 2/20/2024 just got done going for a walk got a rainbro at dutch brothers coffee.......................
Is your love "awake"???????????? (verse 4 below)

Song of Solomon 8

4 I charge you, O daughters of Jerusalem, that ye stir not up, nor awake my love, until he please.

5 Who is this that cometh up from the wilderness, leaning upon her beloved? I raised thee up under the apple tree: there thy mother brought thee forth: there she brought thee forth that bare thee.

6 Set me as a seal upon thine heart, as a seal upon thine arm: for love is strong as death; jealousy is cruel as the grave: the coals thereof are coals of fire, which hath a most vehement flame.

7 Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it: if a man would give all the substance of his house for love, it would utterly be contemned.
 Once I was big on the idea of "becoming something" even the bible itself seems to point at the idea of it being a good plan to "become" something 1 Corinthians 12:29-31 "Are all apostles? are all prophets? are all teachers? are all workers of miracles? Have all the gifts of healing? do all speak with tongues? do all interpret? But covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way." It says in verse 31 "covet earnestly the best gifts" ------------- covet, desire to be something maybe a bit "larger" in the schemata of things is how I read that there bunch of verses. 
  Though I find if your the 1st of all the list of 1 Corinthians 12:29 you are the dinkest. It's not joke..........1 Corinthians 4:13 "Being defamed, we intreat: we are made as the filth of the world, and are the offscouring of all things unto this day." Though my mom says "everyone likes me" and I think there is truth to this. I'm going to pay like earth a compliment, I do think there is a great deal of good in most everyone, a great deal of capacity to love and to care for one another, and I do experience that. I am not stoned, shipwrecked, jailed, the house of horrors things that happened to paul do not happen to me not to that extent. 
 Do I have a massive instagram following um no. Am I racking up the likes big time right now? - nope. But surely I am not shipwrecked, or stoned, or jailed. So my mom is probably right everyone does like me. 
  But back to 1 Corinthians 12:31 "But covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way." I've decided this "more excellent way" jesus wants to show people............jesus wishes that people could acheive the 1 spot of apostle, so he could show them this "more excellent way". I believe this "more excellent way" is something we all can acheive. 
   This "more excellent way" is when you don't seek your own 1 Corinthians 10:24 "Let no man seek his own, but every man another's wealth."
  I tell you all, I have found to be in a lofty place means nothing.........without love it means 000000000000000000000000000000000000 Song of Solomon 8:7 "Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it: if a man would give all the substance of his house for love, it would utterly be contemned."
  For reals right now, I know most us secretely value the "likes" on the facebook, and the instagram and for some of us our bodybuilding.com bodyspaces ---------- if we had zillions of "likes" and a high place on this earth Any kind of high place and no love, whether in our hearts or not many people genuinely loving us That would be worth 0 would it not? 
I'd rather instead of seeking these "likes" codemn my own house for loves sake from the jump!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And both love and be loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 Corinthians 13:13 "And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity."
   Have a great week earth!
LOVE
We need each other..................
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Dennis's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose...................


0 comments:

Post a Comment